The Student Room Group

Ideal Guy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by banterboy
ffs normally you bite

No, I bite when there's reason to bite - not when people are acting like three year olds.
Original post by ivybridge
Well, it's simply not true so I don't really care much.

I have three friends i'd consider close who are also gay but complete introverts so his stereotype made me laugh so loud.
Original post by George VI
Would she stick around if you got fat?

Marriages for love are based on assets as well, no one loves someone unconditionally, and if they do they are sure for heartbreak and betrayal of the highest order.

Well as long you not with someone for just one specific characteristic you'll be fine :lol:

Original post by x-bhakti-patel
i am a girl and i think that u have actually got a point but surely not all girls are the same and they would stick around if they truly loved that person :smile:

Like I said, a man with money is obviously attractive to girls, and there's wrong in looking for that, as long as that's not the only thing they look for. You'd only commit to someone if you like most aspects about them.
Like I said, a man with money is obviously attractive to girls, and there's wrong in looking for that, as long as that's not the only thing they look for. You'd only commit to someone if you like most aspects about them.

yh i totally understand what u are trying to say that rich men shouldnt look for women who are attractive but instead women who have a nice personality, that is what u were trying to say right?
Original post by Lord Samosa
Well as long you not with someone for just one specific characteristic you'll be fine :lol:

What distinguishes you from everyone else? Precisely those characteristics. If you lose them, you are as poor as a rich man who has lost his capital. Except he likely still has rich friends to fall back on.
Well im a bi guy do can answer :biggrin:

Not short
Strong jawline
Light eyes
Lean

Super intelligent
Academic
Funny
same core outlook (religion, politics etc.)

yh i totally understand what u are trying to say that rich men shouldnt look for women who are attractive but instead women who have a nice personality, that is what u were trying to say right?

I'd rather a plain woman who is polite than a stunner who acts like an infant
Taller than me
Nice personality
Smart
Don't really care about looks or race.

I don't even know where I'm going with this :lol:

You wanna look for both, you want someone you're attracted to and click with :lol:
All these girls going on about how terrible short guys are is semi-inaccurate, i have a few mates 5'5" and below who pull better than most of the girls i know who class height as an essential attribut
Original post by Mrs.Grey
And, I live in East London but I don't get out because I don't really waste time on people tbh. And, thanks for being blunt af lmao but true true true but it's always a thought.

Hahah East London is where all the Bengali's are at.
Original post by davgen7
All these girls going on about how terrible short guys are is semi-inaccurate, i have a few mates 5'5" and below who pull better than most of the girls i know who class height as an essential attribut

I'm 5ft 8 and without boasting/being big headed... I pull a fair amount of taller girls so there's always hope for us shorties (short being smaller than 5ft 10 and most girls lol)
Original post by Lord Samosa
I don't even know where I'm going with this :lol:

You wanna look for both, you want someone you're attracted to and click with :lol:

ohhh ok
Original post by samerf
Taller than me
Nice personality
Smart
Don't really care about looks or race.

Lies.
Original post by Anonymous
Lies.

I'm being honest
Original post by KoreanSpammer
Well im a bi guy do can answer :biggrin:

Not short
Strong jawline
Light eyes
Lean

Super intelligent
Academic
Funny
same core outlook (religion, politics etc.)

Hmm, sounds like someone I know...
Original post by davgen7

Height crops up a lot in these lists. As a short person (5'1) I'd be so happy with a guy that is considered short. When a guy's 5'10 or 6'0 its just so tall. I bet no girls complained about this lol.

In terms of ideal guy. Just the basics. Average looking. Actually do you know what I don't feel comfortable doing this list - Would be happy with just a nice guy that can also be funny.
Original post by Someboady
I'm 5ft 8 and without boasting/being big headed... I pull a fair amount of taller girls so there's always hope for us shorties (short being smaller than 5ft 10 and most girls lol)

I'm exactly the same height breh, we have a couple of inches over the average girl and in the real world i dont have any problem pulling virtually whoever i want

There have been many times i have heard a girl going on about height and next thing you know shes sliding into my dms or getting my number off my mates

Im starting to think the reason shorter guys tend to not have the initial attraction is because they are more likely to be pussies? Idk its true in my experience

With that said we're not even that short though :')
Original post by Anonymous
Height crops up a lot in these lists. As a short person (5'1) I'd be so happy with a guy that is considered short. When a guy's 5'10 or 6'0 its just so tall.

This seems like a better way of viewing things

Its making more sense that more girls are now saying "taller than me" rather than "tall".. I know a lot of weak tall guys
Original post by davgen7
I'm exactly the same height breh, we have a couple of inches over the average girl and in the real world i dont have any problem pulling virtually whoever i want

There have been many times i have heard a girl going on about height and next thing you know shes sliding into my dms or getting my number off my mates

Im starting to think the reason shorter guys tend to not have the initial attraction is because they are more likely to be pussies? Idk its true in my experience

With that said we're not even that short though :':wink:

Oh wow i didn't know we were above average xD... Most the girls at my college
are taller than me soo its meh.

Yeah exactly, I think other features outweigh my height xD

Probably that tbh but even I wouldn't date a girl too much taller than me xD

You give me hope dude you give me hope xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending