The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arcasia
Didn't know who to address it to. The admissions department and the scholarship dept had earlier replied that this is not their domain, and I tried contacting an email address for referee related info but she didn't reply. So just holding on to hope here.

Just like Nicku has suggested you can contact James Fox who is Senior Financial Support Assistant : James.Fox (at) newcastle.ac.uk or you can contact The Student Financial Support Officer (Irena Rencesova) : [email protected]

I hope this helps!
Haven't received any emails from the CSC or UCL regarding confirmation yet.....feeling so nervous. What about you guys?
Medical forms flowing in...CHECK CHECK your emails oooo..:wink:

Hahahaa!
nothing here either..
Original post by Mustapha_

Hahahaa!

Congratulations! I havent received anything. No change on portal either..

Hahahaa!

Congratulations Mustapha, Haven't received anything yet! anxiety taking a toll now. They should just send it now!

Hahahaa!

Hi Mustapha, my portal still says CSC stage. What are these medical forms like? Can you give an idea?
Original post by UK_Bound
Just like Nicku has suggested you can contact James Fox who is Senior Financial Support Assistant : James.Fox (at) newcastle.ac.uk or you can contact The Student Financial Support Officer (Irena Rencesova) : [email protected]

I hope this helps!

Thanks, I wrote to her on Friday but no reply. The PDF brochure of Scholarships says that the university will inform the applicants once CSC has cleared their bit.. So I suppose they don't really know. Trying to keep calm and just wait.
Original post by Lavneeta
Hi Mustapha, my portal still says CSC stage. What are these medical forms like? Can you give an idea?

Oh nooo! Did I mention that I received medical forms?
I was just informed to be on the look out as medical forms are in transit...Hehee!
Anxiety is a very strong emotion...But sorry if you misconstrued my intended message. I believe we should be hearing from CSC as from 2nd June.

And lastly,before I hibernate....

Where's Kuchikau?
Reply 1169
Hello, did anybody here win commonwealth shared scholarship for Sheffield Hallam university
Reply 1170
Am on reserve at Sheffield Hallam university and wants to do if anybody here will be dropping their offer there.
Hello guys, u can check your email. I just received medical and acceptance form for queens university
Hi guys, i just heard from LSE as well. The Commonwealth will send my forms only when they receive unconditional letter from my university. I am waiting for my transcripts to come in. So if anyone else is on a conditional offer,please talk to your college.
Hope that helps. :smile:
Reply 1173
Original post by tobilistic
Hello guys, u can check your email. I just received medical and acceptance form for queens university

Hey guys..me too . just received my forms from the University of Reading!!!.. Hours should be or have already jetted in your mails! Check'em out!
Original post by Wanyax
Hey guys..me too . just received my forms from the University of Reading!!!.. Hours should be or have already jetted in your mails! Check'em out!

Congratulations :smile: do you all have uncondotional offers from your university?
Original post by tobilistic

Congratulations! Nothing in my inbox yet
Original post by Wanyax

Is there a change of status reflected in your EAS Portal?
Reply 1177
Original post by Lavneeta
Congratulations :smile: do you all have uncondotional offers from your university?

Yea...
Reply 1178
Original post by Arcasia
Is there a change of status reflected in your EAS Portal?

My status changed to CSC on April 27th
Original post by Wanyax
My status changed to CSC on April 27th

It's still that now? Mine had also changed to CSC around 25th April

Quick Reply

Latest