The Student Room Group

uH OH.... I made a BIG mistake....

okay,

i was looknig through my old emails that i sent and i noticed something....

a few months ago i was trying out different clothes and taking photographs of me in them. i then edited some of these photographs doing different things. one of them i edited to take out all my spots and make me look better, another i made myself look like the joker, etc, just stuff for fun for the sake of it really.

then, my university, which i start in september, emails me and says i need to send them a photograph of myself to use for my ID photograph. so i think, why don't i just send them one of the ones from the photoshoot.... so i did.

looking back at the email now though I realise.... you kno whats gonna happen.... that i sent them one of the ones i edited. it was one in which i made myself look better, like my face clear of any red marks and made my eyes bluer than they usually are (they usualy quite dark blue, i made them light).

i sent that email about 4 months ago, so theyve probs already made the ID now....

think it'll be a problem?
you should be fine, they print those photos really small and really low res on ID's so it won't be noticable
No it's fine, as long as you didn't change yourself too much
Reply 3
Original post by Nadine_08
No it's fine, as long as you didn't change yourself too much

nah, it's still recogniseable as me. only took out any spots i had and made my eyes bluer, so should be fine hopefully. :smile:
Reply 4
I used a selfie as my student ID. Accepted, no issues now. LOL they really don't care

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending