The Student Room Group

Rate your SQA exams

Scroll to see replies

Maths :biggrin:
Biology :s-smilie:
Chemistry :s-smilie:
Computing :frown:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Your argument is invalid because the SQA responded to the N5 Maths petition and said the exam was fair for all candidates. I'm sure thats what they will do to your petition as well.

My academic situation is perfectly fine as I got A's and B's in my prelims. I'm doing one higher next year along with 3 advanced highers - so I don't know what you're talking about.

I had a change of career path by the end of S4 which is why I am doing an extra two National 5's. It doesn't make me stupid.

Thanks for your judgement on my academic capability though.

Good luck with your 6th year schedule. I started off with 3AH and a higher but just after prelim I dropped AH Eng. The workload for four subjects is brutal.
Original post by DougallnDougall
Good luck with your 6th year schedule. I started off with 3AH and a higher but just after prelim I dropped AH Eng. The workload for four subjects is brutal.

Thank you! Im determined to get through it! :biggrin:
Higher English: :biggrin: (don't like poetry, never will)
Higher History: :smile: (two essays in 35 min each, plz don't make me do it again)
Higher Biology: :biggrin: (whoever designed the multiple choice, ugh what)

I'm doing Higher Chem and Maths over two years due to personal circumstances, teachers who wouldn't teach me or help me when I came into after school study and left me to teach myself the first units of the subjects. Happened in every single subject though.
I'm taking hopefully Adv. Higher History and Biology next year and I want to drop Higher Maths as was kind of forced into doing it by my teacher, mum and Guidance teacher.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by KhaleesiStorm
Higher English: :smile: (don't like poetry, never will)
Higher History: :smile: (two essays in 35 min each, plz don't make me do it again)
Higher Biology: :smile: (whoever designed the multiple choice, ugh what)

I'm doing Higher Chem and Maths over two years due to personal circumstances, teachers who wouldn't teach me or help me when I came into after school study and left me to teach myself the first units of the subjects. Happened in every single subject though.
I'm taking hopefully Adv. Higher History and Biology next year

Good luck! I want to take AH Bio as well :smile:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Good luck! I want to take AH Bio as well :smile:

Thanks. I'm apparently mad for taking it but I really enjoy Bio. What did you do your assignment on? I did Stem Cell treatment for osteoarthritis in young and old dogs, which was more effective and now I'm having doubts over it as everyone else did human stem cell treatment or enzymes
Reply 86
N5 English :smile:
N5 Maths :s-smilie:
N5 French:smile:
N5 History:s-smilie:
N5 Biology :biggrin:
N5 Admin :biggrin:
N5 RMPS :biggrin:
N5 Modern Studies :biggrin:
Original post by finlay4
N5 English :smile:
N5 Maths :s-smilie:
N5 French:smile:
N5 History:s-smilie:
N5 Biology :biggrin:
N5 Admin :biggrin:
N5 RMPS :biggrin:

Damn, All them Nat 5s. Well done !
Reply 88
N5 English :smile: (would be :biggrin: if not for Scottish Text!)
N5 Geography :s-smilie:
N5 Biology :s-smilie:
N5 Maths :frown:
N5 Music :biggrin:
N5 Spanish :biggrin:
N5 Computing :smile:
Reply 89
Original post by Ethan100
Damn, All them Nat 5s. Well done !

Thanks, wasn't easy haha

Quick Reply