The Student Room Group

O2 Job Application

I recently applied for a job at O2, and about 30 mins after I got invited to do an online survey from them - "Online Assessment"

Does this mean they reviewed my application and then sent me to the next stage (i.e Online Assessment)?
I think the Online assessment is automatic and it automatically calculates a score...best scores go through to be reviewed by a person
Original post by Billyy Barness
I recently applied for a job at O2, and about 30 mins after I got invited to do an online survey from them - "Online Assessment"

Does this mean they reviewed my application and then sent me to the next stage (i.e Online Assessment)?

I doubt it, most online application tests are automatically scored, saying from experience.
Be wary. I had an interview at o2 and after a month I heard nothing. Sent them an email and they replied within the hour with a shitty automatic 'you've been unsuccessful' email. Pissed me off a little they couldn't be bothered to tell me I hadn't got it.
Now working at Three so I'm not complaining.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mauricesylvester
Be wary. I had an interview at o2 and after a month I heard nothing. Sent them an email and they replied within the hour with a shitty automatic 'you've been unsuccessful' email. Pissed me off a little they couldn't be bothered to tell me I hadn't got it.
Now working at Three so I'm not complaining.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You do get some organisations who are like that though. :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending