The Student Room Group

Is this racist?banker claims black people are just not clever

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lolatmaths
you've said they're the poorest and most uneducated. I've already disputed that.

What you've done is ignored my reply again and again. anymore of this ignorance and im just going to show you the same courtesy.

How did you dispute it? You said that I am stupid and that I haven't factored in social and economic factors. You made a strawman of my argument "you are x race, therefore you are smart/dumb". But I never said anything about biological causes of education or income. I fully agree that non-biological factors cause these things, but it does nothing to dispute my argument.

And don't accuse me of ignorance. You only realised that I agreed with your 'other factor' argument after an exchange that went over about 4 or 5 pages. If I managed to miss a good point you made it was only because it was beset by ad hominem which about 4 people have commented on.
Original post by TrueDetective01
Well, I guess that is the difference between you and me. You give power to racists with your emotional responses whilst I don't.

I give power to them? I'll take a stand against them and everyone should. You're defeatist, im not. I know im sounding all SJW right now but idc.
Original post by inhuman
How much your parents read to you as a small baby/child has a much higher impact on IQ score than anything else.

If you would control for all factors, there would be very little difference between races.

Mine didnt read to me and I've got a masters in astrophysics from a top 5 uni.
Original post by The_Opinion
The fact that East Asians score highest on IQ exams, whites come 2nd and blacks come last (at least out of the three races mentioned).

So what should be done ?

Because one thing I've noticed with these guys running around here trying to prove how stupid black people are is :

They never talk about what should be done

You are saying that white people are smarter than blacks. OK. I got that

Now what ? The doing part. Not the assessment part. The doing part.

Ps
To the MODS : You just can't get rid of me. Can you ? And you never will. Trying to block my IP address now ? Go ahead. Word of warning though. You will blocking all of Liverpool universities students if you try
(edited 7 years ago)
"black people aren’t education enough" - this...
Original post by george-90
How did you dispute it? You said that I am stupid and that I haven't factored in social and economic factors. You made a strawman of my argument "you are x race, therefore you are smart/dumb". But I never said anything about biological causes of education or income. I fully agree that non-biological factors cause these things, but it does nothing to dispute my argument.

And don't accuse me of ignorance. You only realised that I agreed with your 'other factor' argument after an exchange that went over about 4 or 5 pages. If I managed to miss a good point you made it was only because it was beset by ad hominem which about 4 people have commented on.

How did i dispute that? I said they were dangerous generalisations. Go back, you'll find the full reply, im not quoting it for you.

ok now you're just confused
Original post by inhuman
"It’s Likely because black people aren’t education enough, with even fewer attending the top universities to understand the complex nature of banking."

education enough? lol'd.

complex nature of banking? lol'd even harder.

This entire interview has got to be fake or a troll attempt.

THIS^

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're spinning it in circles now just shut up. Your first post just shows how stupid you are anyway.

Referring to my first post is the complete opposite of "spinning it in circles". Here's my conclusion in a more simple to swallow size for you.

Employers will balance their willingness to entertain minorities with bad overall track records with their level of acceptable risk and amount of disposable time and resources to spend on interviews and other HRM processes.

Unless forced by the state to do otherwise of course.
Rule of thumb: "If you have to wonder if something is racist or not, it usually is."
Original post by PrincePaul678686
So what should be done ?

Because one thing I've noticed with these guys running around here trying to prove how stupid black people are is :

Ps
To the MODS : You just can't get rid of me. Can you ? And you never will. Trying to block my IP address now ? Go ahead. Word of warning though. You will blocking all of Liverpool universities students if you try

Erm nothing? Who said about doing anything? Blacks have lower IQ scores on average than East Asians and whites, its just a fact. That doesn't man that anything has to be done about it or as a result of it.
How did i dispute that? I said they were dangerous generalisations. Go back, you'll find the full reply, im not quoting it for you.

ok now you're just confused

Firstly, saying that they are dangerous generalisations does not dispute my argument. Secondly, I actually agree that they are dangerous generalisations. Employers (and people in general) shouldn't be taking these stereotypes into consideration. They should be assessing each and every individual on their singular merits.

How am I confused? If you are unable to keep the entire argument in your mind all at once, then perhaps you should go back and reread it, like I have done. Are you suggesting that the ad hominem attacks weren't there, or that you didn't realise that we agreed that non-biological factors determine income and education?
Original post by physicsphysics91
Mine didnt read to me and I've got a masters in astrophysics from a top 5 uni.

Are you autistic? People like that are academically very gifted.

And I said impact. I neither said it's necessary nor sufficient.
Original post by Jebedee
Referring to my first post is the complete opposite of "spinning it in circles". Here's my conclusion in a more simple to swallow size for you.

Employers will balance their willingness to entertain minorities with bad overall track records with their level of acceptable risk and amount of disposable time and resources to spend on interviews and other HRM processes.

Unless forced by the state to do otherwise of course.

Idc. That wasnt what i disputed.

Asians and whites arent born with some intellectual superiority over blacks (which was you original claim, that you fallaciously backed up with stats of salary). Period.
Original post by george-90
It is irrelevant because not all blacks in the UK are Nigerian.

I accept that. I never made a point contrary to yours.

So now you are not discriminating against blacks in general, just ones not from Nigeria? Why is Nigeria special? I thought this is about race?
Original post by Konahagakure
Have you even looked at the IQ levels by country? What the hell are blacks? Are there not individual countries?

Clue is in the name.

A black is a black person.

IQ tests done by country reflect the results found when comparing races.
Original post by PrincePaul678686
So what should be done ?

Ps

To be honest it would be funny if they just said **** it and blocked all the Liverpool students.
Inni, blud, wassup, like, knowhatimsayin? You get me. All that is annoying, how they'd get a job is beyond me. Not just black but some south asians and white wiggers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Opinion
Clue is in the name.

A black is a black person.

IQ tests done by country reflect the results found when comparing races.

Answer my first question.
This is 100% a troll because the website links to another website called etradingplatforms which is a scam (I've done a thread about this on the IB forum) and the website for city sharks has the same address (25 Canada square) as etradingplatforms, which is also known as Citi's headquarters,

The websites city sharks and etradingplatforms are both 100% FAKE.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by inhuman
So now you are not discriminating against blacks in general, just ones not from Nigeria? Why is Nigeria special? I thought this is about race?

Ignore him mate. We call these ppl bigots.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending