The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level French 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pablo Picasso
Sac de Billes, but the format applies to all books, wbu?

i'll take you up on the exemplar essay offer please! I'm doing sac de billes as well!
Original post by eleanor27
i'll take you up on the exemplar essay offer please! I'm doing sac de billes as well!

What essay Q do you want one for? Find one
What essay Q do you want one for? Find one

do you have a top mark one for the 'l'image de la societe' one...? Only essay I haven't got at least 37 or more on and no idea why :/
do you have a top mark one for the 'l'image de la societe' one...? Only essay I haven't got at least 37 or more on and no idea why :/

Np i will write one within this hour. La société refers to les Justes, STO etc
Check AQA

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/languages/as-and-a-level/french-2650/past-papers-and-mark-schemes

cant seem to be able to find any of the jan papers

they were discontinued after like 2013 I think? And as far as I'm aware the jan papers were only ever AS?
Analysez l’image de la société qui est présentée dans le(s) livre(s) ou les contes que vous avez étudié(s). Que pensez-vous de cette société ?

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Dont think there was jan paper for Unit 3
Hi, does anyone have the question papers (+mark-schemes) and listening files for the AS 2012, 2011, 2010 Jan and June papers. Also does anyone have any example a* essays for past questions. Thank you
Original post by Patrick2810
if anyone needs any notes for q10 ive got 23 pages that have been checked by french natives and my teachers

also anyone know if there are any good sites to find past papers or does aqa have them all ?

theres only 2013 onwards on AQA, I've uploaded all the papers since 2009 here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/roe3xzi8exxnncj/AADkZZPS7MxN2svs6JOECFjja?dl=0

hope that helps :smile:

Could you give some examples where Jo et Maurice disputed it the book pls
Reply 31
anyone have a link to some of the older past papers for AS ?
is there a good website with all the things to learn for q9 (grammar) ?
Original post by Patrick2810
if anyone needs any notes for q10 ive got 23 pages that have been checked by french natives and my teachers

also anyone know if there are any good sites to find past papers or does aqa have them all ?

could you post your notes on q10, that would be great :smile:
Original post by esthercrouch16
could you post your notes on q10, that would be great :smile:

Here you go, they're about Brittany
Original post by Vanessa_mcd
Hi, I am sitting both AS and A2 AQA French exams in June! For A2 I am doing a director (Les Choristes) as the essay question and I was wondering if anyone had any predictions for the essay questions on both A2 and AS exams?

Also if you have any revision methods and exam tips for French I would be very grateful!😊

My teacher has told us that the question on the director's techniques is likely to come up. Has anyone else been told this??
Reply 35
That question came up in 2014, I'd love for that question to come up but since it came up in 2014 not sure? :s
Is anyone studying Jeunet or Jean Paul Sartre for the cultural essay? If yes do you have any revision sources or tips?
Anyone doing q13 or q14??
Original post by atiyaaloveszaynx
Anyone doing q13 or q14??

i'm doing 14 in french and I do 13 and 14 for Spanish as well :smile:
i'm doing 14 in french and I do 13 and 14 for Spanish as well :smile:

Ooh nice! Do you have any predictions of what essay questions they'll ask? I'm doing Stromae :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending