The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You have a boyfriend and you're worried about this?
Reply 21
LOL just lol
Not as long as you lowered your gaze, wore hijab etc

Messing, apparently you're screwed
Original post by Serine Soul
Not as long as you lowered your gaze, wore hijab etc

Messing, apparently you're screwed

:rofl:
Original post by Namita Gurung
:rofl:

Tbf I've heard of girls giving their boyfriends satisfaction while wearing a niqab so it probably lessens the sin
Honestly what's the point of pretending to be a good Muslim saying Astagfirullah if you still have a boyfriend and get fingered? Nobody gives a **** about whether you feel guilty or not. You either accept that you you did something wrong and you will never do it again. Or you keep doing it and you lie to yourself as well as everyone around you. Do whatever makes you happy - but don't complain about the consequences or have fear of judgement. Nobody on here is gonna have any sympathy for you.
Tbf I've heard of girls giving their boyfriends satisfaction while wearing a niqab so it probably lessens the sin

really? oh wow. Could it be mainly for psychological reasons though for the partakers - like 'at least we wore our niqab'. Not a Muslim so idk.
Original post by asif007
Nobody gives a **** about whether you feel guilty or not. Nobody on here is gonna have any sympathy for you.

And then they say that Islam is such a loving, accepting religion....
There are different levels of zina. The highest and the worst type would be sexual intercourse and it is to this type that the punishment of stoning or lashing will apply. Firstly, the relationship between you and your boyfriend is unlawful in Islam, and what he has done to you is very wrong however, it is very wrong for you not to stop him. A male looking at a female who is haraam upon him, listening to her voice without necessity, speaking to her, touching her and walking towards her are all forms of zina. So the act that your boyfriend has committed is classed as zina.
Secondly, the only way to ask Allah (swt) for forgiveness is to stop this unlawful relationship, leave him for the sake of Allah (swt), and sincerely ask for forgiveness from Allah (swt).
Original post by Withengar

Don't take my opinions as a reflection of what the whole religion says. My views are usually unpopular on here, especially with Muslims. I have no sympathy for a Muslim person who is two-faced enough to go against the religion but still carries on pretending to be a good Muslim and then worrying about judgement.

Why do you think it's not? The girl's gotten fingerblasted by her boyfriend and she thinks it's not zina. Is she for real? Pretty dumb question
Original post by senoritatimaa
There are different levels of zina. The highest and the worst type would be sexual intercourse and it is to this type that the punishment of stoning or lashing will apply. Firstly, the relationship between you and your boyfriend is unlawful in Islam, and what he has done to you is very wrong however, it is very wrong for you not to stop him. A male looking at a female who is haraam upon him, listening to her voice without necessity, speaking to her, touching her and walking towards her are all forms of zina. So the act that your boyfriend has committed is classed as zina.
Secondly, the only way to ask Allah (swt) for forgiveness is to stop this unlawful relationship, leave him for the sake of Allah (swt), and sincerely ask for forgiveness from Allah (swt).

We live in the UK, not the Middle East. No stonings or lashings will be happening here, hence why Muslims have the freedom to explore outside the religion. However, they should not expect sympathy when they know that what they're doing is wrong, but still want to carry on fooling everyone else into thinking they are a "good" Muslim. I just find that very two-faced.
Reply 32
Original post by senoritatimaa

Wrong according to you (according to Islam). Not wrong to the rest of us.
Original post by Anonymous
Did you orgasm tho

Did you orgasm tho

Is it sinful only if you orgasm?
Of course it's haram. Nearly everything is considered to be haram.
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Why do you think it's not? The girl's gotten fingerblasted by her boyfriend and she thinks it's not zina. Is she for real? Pretty dumb question

Because it's not? Because it never was and never will be? if we put aside literal hundreds of violent, sexist, murderous passages in the Quran, let's focus on this situation in particular.

This "loving" religion is forcing a young girl to feel ashamed and ostracized because she did something completely expected, healthy and normal. That's not love, that's not acceptance, that's a sign of a violent, prejudiced religion and belief which tries to shame and guilt people for doing the most healthy of things.

So, to conclude, it's not a religion of peace because it's not only horrible and detestable in writing, but also due to actions that it inspires in its faithful, especially if they happen to break its insane rules.
Original post by AliAkhbar
i bet the OP is not a muslim
this is another way of insulting muslims :redface:

Wow you're cynical.
Original post by Anonymous
???? My boyfriend fingered me astaghfirullah and afterwards I regretted it so bad. I want to know if its classed as zina? :frown:

How did you get fingered?
Because it's not? Because it never was and never will be? if we put aside literal hundreds of violent, sexist, murderous passages in the Quran, let's focus on this situation in particular.

This "loving" religion is forcing a young girl to feel ashamed and ostracized because she did something completely expected, healthy and normal. That's not love, that's not acceptance, that's a sign of a violent, prejudiced religion and belief which tries to shame and guilt people for doing the most healthy of things.

So, to conclude, it's not a religion of peace because it's not only horrible and detestable in writing, but also due to actions that it inspires in its faithful, especially if they happen to break its insane rules.

Had this person been a Christian, I bet you wouldn't have said the same thing :biggrin:
Reply 39

LOL nah in my ends, some girls take it in the wrong hole so that they stay virgins :borat:

Latest

Trending

Trending