The Student Room Group

Is this racist?banker claims black people are just not clever

Scroll to see replies

Original post by inhuman
So now you are not discriminating against blacks in general, just ones not from Nigeria? Why is Nigeria special? I thought this is about race?

I'm not discriminating against anybody. Nigerians are so 'special' because of this, which WBZ was referring to, albeit indirectly.
Original post by Trapz99
This is 100% a troll because the website links to another website called etradingplatforms which is a scam (I've done a thread about this on the IB forum) and the website for city sharks has the same address (25 Canada square) as etradingplatforms, which is also known as Citi's headquarters,

The websites city sharks and etradingplatforms are both 100% FAKE.

LOOOOL. And there are people here defending it.
Scrap that last comment, the interviewee is so hypocritical about how uneducated black people are, yet he/she is incompetent on using basic grammar and spelling. Additionally it is very prejudicial and racist to claim that 'black people' have the lowest IQ, especially considering the most powerful man in the world (essentially) is of black origin...
Original post by PrincePaul678686
So what should be done ?

Because one thing I've noticed with these guys running around here trying to prove how stupid black people are is :

They never talk about what should be done

You are saying that white people are smarter than blacks. OK. I got that

Now what ? The doing part. Not the assessment part. The doing part.

Ps
To the MODS : You just can't get rid of me. Can you ? And you never will. Trying to block my IP address now ? Go ahead. Word of warning though. You will blocking all of Liverpool universities students if you try

They're not, this has already been disputed.

and instead of coming back as "princepaul" using something more discreet.
Original post by inhuman
Are you autistic? People like that are academically very gifted.

And I said impact. I neither said it's necessary nor sufficient.

Nah, I dont even know why I studied physics.
Original post by lolatmaths
Idc. That wasnt what i disputed.

Asians and whites arent born with some intellectual superiority over blacks (which was you original claim, that you fallaciously backed up with stats of salary). Period.

"There is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so." - James Watson

Sorry, but I respect the opinion of a Nobel prize winning scientist who discovered the double helix more than you, sociologists or politicians.
Oh my goodness! Why are people of other races so INTERESTED in discussing black people, and specifically in telling black people what they are and are not. It's actually enough. You are not black so why are you so interested in dragging us? This site especially, everyday a new thread pops up about black 'ghetto' girls, black stereotypes, black thugs etc. Leave us alone fgs. I'm black, and I listen to Beyonce, Jay-Z, Fall out Boy, Kendrick etc. yet I'm going to LSE next year and hope to become a banker, and I'm by no means privileged and do speak slang. I am black and yes I fit some stereotypes, as do many other black people but leave us be. The black community needs to be less of a concern to those who are NOT black. Give us equality, then p*ss off.
Reply 147
IQ is ********. The only thing that matters in life for a man is how big your cock is and how good you can dance. Everything else is peripheral.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by george-90
Yeah yeah. All that and you can't even comprehend how Black immigrants in the UK are the most uneducated and poorest of all major ethnic groups. Get a grasp of the context before bringing up irrelevancies like the Nigerian sub-group in the US.

But...African-British teens achieve higher than White-British teens at GCSE...I guess they're not so uneducated

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3521989/Betrayal-white-pupils-16-white-British-children-lag-12-ethnic-groups-alarming-report-says-let-schools-parents.html
Original post by Jebedee
"There is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically. Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so." - James Watson

Sorry, but I respect the opinion of a Nobel prize winning scientist who discovered the double helix more than you, sociologists or politicians.

How is this relevant? Are you suggesting some races are intellectually superior to other races? Because as i said, this has already been disputed in the first and second pages. In genetic terms.
Original post by The_Opinion
Erm nothing? Who said about doing anything? Blacks have lower IQ scores on average than East Asians and whites, its just a fact. That doesn't man that anything has to be done about it or as a result of it.
So this just a "My gang is smarter than your gang" ?

I mean - Am I supposed to be all upset and angry now ?

Look - I just want to meet a white person who is actually going to grow a pair and tell me what they are going to do.

And if all white people and Asians people turned around tomorrow and said

"OK. We are finally going to stop telling black people what they are. And we are going to tell them what were are going to do. Tomorrow 12 O'Clock"

I would not lose one hour of sleep

And if they said "We are going to kill every single black person or die trying"

I'd say "OK. Cool. Now stop talking and get on with it" and I'd go down fighting.

So stop trying to prove points. Get something done

Either do justice or let's just get it on, for the last time .......and for the final time.
Original post by Konahagakure
Answer my first question.

I just did.
How is this relevant? Are you suggesting some races are intellectually superior to other races? Because as i said, this has already been disputed in the first and second pages. In genetic terms.

I don't see any convincing reasoning in the first or second page, if you do then point out a specific one.

So far you have rejected IQ, mean income and genetics as a basis of benchmarking. So tell me, what do you consider to be a valid benchmark?
Original post by PrincePaul678686
So this just a "My gang is smarter than your gang" ?I mean - Am I supposed to be all upset and angry now ?Look - I just want to meet a white person who is actually going to grow a pair and tell me what they are going to do. And if all white people and Asians people turned around tomorrow and said"OK. We are finally going to stop telling black people what they are. And we are going to tell them what were are going to do. Tomorrow 12 O'Clock"I would not lose one hour of sleepAnd if they said "We are going to kill every single black person or die trying"I'd say "OK. Cool. Now stop talking and get on with it" and I'd go down fighting.So stop trying to prove points. Get something done Either do justice or let's just get it on, for the last time .......and for the final time.
Ok.......
So these threads have decided to come back again... Someone explain to me why white working class lads cant read, spell or write?
And why they are the ones who are more likely to need learning support?
Who's dumb now?
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/02/who-speaks-up-for-poor-white-boys-when-it-comes-to-their-education/

<<sips tea>>
Original post by Jebedee
I don't see any convincing reasoning in the first or second page, if you do then point out a specific one.

So far you have rejected IQ, mean income and genetics as a basis of benchmarking. So tell me, what do you consider to be a valid benchmark?

There's a link in the first page. It disputes this completely. Plus, there are only 3 known genotypes that vaguely affect intelligence and this is completely negligible. Search it up.

there is none. get it out your bigoted head. Race and intelligence have no relation.

Funny that, you initially agreed you were wrong in the first place and you bring it up again.

This isn't exactly true. As I have said in my first post, there are differences in cranial capacity. There is very likely a connection between brain size and intelligence. But you are right that IQ tests are largely useless.

The science is very much still in progress. For now we should conclude as you do, that there is no (significant) biological difference in intelligence between broad ethnic groups. Even if there were, they would be insignificant and wouldn't likely tell us anything as they would be averages.
Reply 157
Why are we discussing this unimportant boolshit? The far more important question here is are there racial differences in cock size and dancing ability?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The_Opinion
I just did.

No you did not as it's clear that all black people are not the same. Not all of us are even fron the same continent.
Original post by george-90
This isn't exactly true. As I have said in my first post, there are differences in cranial capacity. There is very likely a connection between brain size and intelligence. But you are right that IQ tests are largely useless.

The science is very much still in progress. For now we should conclude as you do, that there is no (significant) biological difference in intelligence between broad ethnic groups. Even if there were, they would be insignificant and wouldn't likely tell us anything as they would be averages.

Meticulously analysing it like this, picking out genotypes and brain size etc etc does by no means give any conclusive argument that some races are naturally intellectually superior. You dont need a scientist to work that out. Science like anything can easily be manipulated anyway. I can do it in a lab, exaggerate the concentration of something, fiddle with the experiment to suit me etc etc. No suitable conclusion can be made at all.

And yh, they're unlikely to tell us anything and the margins are tiny. Social and economic reasons count for 99.999999% of how educated someone turns out to be.

Quick Reply

Latest