The Student Room Group

Phone interview - Lloyds Scholars Programme

Hi guys,

Just made it passed the numeracy stage of the Lloyds scholars programme. I've got the phone interview up next, if anyone's done this before, do they know what kind of questions are asked?

Also what kind of questions would generally be expected to be asked from Lloyds Banking Group?

Let me know your suggestions! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hey,
Have you been given a date for your telephone interview yet? I think they mainly ask questions surrounding why you want to be part of the programme and why you'd be good for it etc :smile:
Original post by economicss
Hey,
Have you been given a date for your telephone interview yet? I think they mainly ask questions surrounding why you want to be part of the programme and why you'd be good for it etc :smile:

No, I haven't. Although it's been only a day since I did the numeracy test. I'm checking my email daily for any updates!
Original post by soraskeyblade
No, I haven't. Although it's been only a day since I did the numeracy test. I'm checking my email daily for any updates!

Ah I see, good luck to you, which uni are you applying for? Yeah I did the numeracy test 10 days ago and still haven't heard anything so think they may be taking a while :/
Ah I see, good luck to you, which uni are you applying for? Yeah I did the numeracy test 10 days ago and still haven't heard anything so think they may be taking a while :/

UCL, wbu? And ahh, did they send you an email after the assessment saying you'd passed?
Original post by soraskeyblade
UCL, wbu? And ahh, did they send you an email after the assessment saying you'd passed?

Warwick :smile: what subject are you doing? And yeah they did :smile: Hopefully we'll hear soon!
anyone had the phone interview? if so what type of questions did they ask?
Reply 7
Mine is on the 6th June, really nervous!!
Original post by Malayika
Mine is on the 6th June, really nervous!!

Hey, how long after passing the numerical test did they give you a date for the phone interview? Thanks :smile:
Reply 9
Hey, how long after passing the numerical test did they give you a date for the phone interview? Thanks :smile:

I got an email around half an hour after I completed the test to inform me that I had passed and they would send me information about interview slots the next day. I then got that email the next morning with a link where I could pick the date and time of my interview and book it. Have you completed the test?
I got an email around half an hour after I completed the test to inform me that I had passed and they would send me information about interview slots the next day. I then got that email the next morning with a link where I could pick the date and time of my interview and book it. Have you completed the test?

Ah I see, thank you :smile: Yeah I passed it about 5 days ago and they said they'd contact me in due course but haven't heard anything from them so thought it was a bit strange :/ good luck for your phone interview! What uni are you applying for? :smile:
I had my phone interview last friday! Said they would let me know before 7 days >_< Ahh hope I did well!
Ah I see, thank you :smile: Yeah I passed it about 5 days ago and they said they'd contact me in due course but haven't heard anything from them so thought it was a bit strange :/ good luck for your phone interview! What uni are you applying for? :smile:

Oh yeah that is strange! Maybe the email is in junk? Have you tried just logging into the application system? Because tbh the email didn't say much :smile:

Thank you, I'm really nervous for it :/ I'm applying to Edinburgh, you?
Oh yeah that is strange! Maybe the email is in junk? Have you tried just logging into the application system? Because tbh the email didn't say much :smile:

Thank you, I'm really nervous for it :/ I'm applying to Edinburgh, you?

Thank you! I've attached a photo of what it says when I log in, is this similar to what it said for you? :smile: not sure why they're not contacting me, it's stressing me out! Haha I'm sure you'll be great, best of luck! What course are you going to study at Edinburgh? I'm applying to Warwick :smile: image.jpg
Thank you! I've attached a photo of what it says when I log in, is this similar to what it said for you? :smile: not sure why they're not contacting me, it's stressing me out! Haha I'm sure you'll be great, best of luck! What course are you going to study at Edinburgh? I'm applying to Warwick :smile: image.jpg

Yeah I would email them to see what's going on because I had a link that took me to the interview slots on that page. Thanks, omg I hope so, talking on the phone stresses me out nevermind an interview lmao
Chemical Engineering, wby?
Yeah I would email them to see what's going on because I had a link that took me to the interview slots on that page. Thanks, omg I hope so, talking on the phone stresses me out nevermind an interview lmao
Chemical Engineering, wby?

Thanks, that's definitely a good idea, no idea what's going on! Haha ikr I hate phone calls, always so awkward, when is your interview? :smile: Best of luck for it! sounds good, Economics :smile:
Reply 16
Thanks, that's definitely a good idea, no idea what's going on! Haha ikr I hate phone calls, always so awkward, when is your interview? :smile: Best of luck for it! sounds good, Economics :smile:

Any news? I'm Warwick PPE and I passed the numerical test over a week ago and still nothing's come through.
Reply 17
Original post by CharlieeB
I had my phone interview last friday! Said they would let me know before 7 days >_< Ahh hope I did well!

Hey! hope the phone interview went well. how long after the interview did they let you know if you passed? I have mine next week and was wondering if you could help me out with a few questions they asked or if they asked anything out of the ordinary? thanks x
Reply 18
How long does it take to hear back from telephone interview? has been 10 days now
what type of questions have people been asked

Quick Reply

Latest