The Student Room Group

Why God why!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gav107
Why are women wanting boys to be (super) TALL. Height is a characteristic feature, why does that matter. In fact, majority of all women would say 'no' to a guy who is nice as in good personality, pretty good looking, has his career set but sadly he is not 6 foot or over. Oh that being said I'm referring to myself I'm freaking 5' 8 and a half, is in that tall enough?!?!

You are average and shouldn't have any problems. :wink:

It seems to become a real problem if a guy is 5'5 or under.

So have many girls rejected you because of your height?
Reply 21
Original post by stefano865
You are average and shouldn't have any problems. :wink:

It seems to become a real problem if a guy is 5'5 or under.

So have many girls rejected you because of your height?

ah i see i see, nono haven't asked out just speaking to my girl friends and they were all like ''yeah we prefer guys who are 6ft or above'' and asking random girls, it just annoyed me haha
Original post by Gav107
Why are women wanting boys to be (super) TALL. Height is a characteristic feature, why does that matter. In fact, majority of all women would say 'no' to a guy who is nice as in good personality, pretty good looking, has his career set but sadly he is not 6 foot or over. Oh that being said I'm referring to myself I'm freaking 5' 8 and a half, is in that tall enough?!?!

Well you're clearly doing something wrong then / you're not meeting enough girls.

Your sample was 2. How far am I off?
not all girls are like that, imo as long as you're not shorter than me, youre fine

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 24
Original post by XcitingStuart
Well you're clearly doing something wrong then / you're not meeting enough girls.

Your sample was 2. How far am I off?

sample was 2? no, it was all my second year lecture friends and people dotted around uni
Reply 25
Original post by animeamanda1412
not all girls are like that, imo as long as you're not shorter than me, youre fine

Spoiler

Spoiler

As long as you've a sick personality, I'm sure you will get anyone!
Original post by Gav107
As long as you've a sick personality, I'm sure you will get anyone!

i dont have a sick personality
You say this but it works both ways, how many guys would date a girl taller than them? I hear a lot that I am 'just too tall'
Reply 28
i dont have a sick personality

Start to create one!
Original post by homeland.lsw
:yy: Thanks...7cm isn't much though...

1.73m's about 2cm below average in the UK - it's definitely not ideal but not quite short enough to not get girls in general
Original post by Gav107
sample was 2? no, it was all my second year lecture friends and people dotted around uni

Have you dared outside of your social friend group?
Original post by Gav107
Start to create one!

hang on, sick as in the slang sick like cool sick or sick as in formal english sick like psychotic sick
Reply 32
Original post by Lauren1999
You say this but it works both ways, how many guys would date a girl taller than them? I here a lot that I am 'just too tall'

yes i know it works both ways, but I'm saying from a guys viewpoint you know? and i certainly would date a girl who is taller, or shorter height does not matter, well for me it doesn't you know?
Reply 33
Original post by XcitingStuart
Have you dared outside of your social friend group?

yes i have done..
Reply 34
hang on, sick as in the slang sick like cool sick or sick as in formal english sick like psychotic sick

ha meaning as 'cool' !
Original post by Gav107
ah i see i see, nono haven't asked out just speaking to my girl friends and they were all like ''yeah we prefer guys who are 6ft or above'' and asking random girls, it just annoyed me haha

This is often said.

Remember that plenty also like average height guys.

I can't see your height being a problem in the future. :wink:
Original post by Metrododo
1.73m's about 2cm below average in the UK - it's definitely not ideal but not quite short enough to not get girls in general

Ok, well I haphazardly measured myself to around 180cm, give or take 2cm. Would that make him much smaller than me, because really it would be best for me to compare his height to my height
Reply 37
Original post by stefano865
This is often said.

Remember that plenty also like average height guys.

I can't see your height being a problem in the future. :wink:

ha cheers for that mate! Glad to let it out.
Original post by Gav107
ha meaning as 'cool' !

ohh
it depends on how you see me lool
some think im some annoying little bish who needs to go die
others see me as..
i dunno, ask them
Original post by Lauren1999
You say this but it works both ways, how many guys would date a girl taller than them? I hear a lot that I am 'just too tall'

Oh yeah. :biggrin:

6'2 right?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending