The Student Room Group

Think my brother is gay?

Okay so to start off with, let me just say I have no problem with homosexuality.

My brother is 16, he hates football and many sports, except racing. He listens to pop music such as S Club 7, Brittany Spears, Justin Bieber and loves Cheryl Cole and often says she has a good fashion sense, whatever that means. He is close with our mother and likes shopping with her and singing along to her favorite songs in the car, which drives me insane. He has a lot of girl friends and never leaves the house without nail varnish on. On his private Facebook(Which I saw on my friends account, since I am blocked along with my family), he posted a photo of himself wearing make-up and touching his hair.
lol
No, just because he's gay, it's not okay to ask him for a bum, it's still incest.
If he is - then you should try and make him feel as comfortable about who he is as possible.
*Not saying you aren't, don't get me wrong*
Perhaps he hasn't said anything about his sexuality yet because he's afraid he'll lose you. So if you're up for it maybe sit down with him and tell him that no matter what - you'll be there for him?

Or we could both be reading the situation wrong and he gives no fu*ks about what society classes as the norm when it comes to what boys and girls can and can't wear and he's just being himself :smile:
Reply 4
What if he was trans instead :hmmmm:
Original post by Legend5048
Okay so to start off with, let me just say I have no problem with homosexuality.

My brother is 16, he hates football and many sports, except racing. He listens to pop music such as S Club 7, Brittany Spears, Justin Bieber and loves Cheryl Cole and often says she has a good fashion sense, whatever that means. He is close with our mother and likes shopping with her and singing along to her favorite songs in the car, which drives me insane. He has a lot of girl friends and never leaves the house without nail varnish on. On his private Facebook(Which I saw on my friends account, since I am blocked along with my family), he posted a photo of himself wearing make-up and touching his hair.

LOL 7/10 I liked the nail varnish bit
Reply 6
Original post by WoodyMKC
No, just because he's gay, it's not okay to ask him for a bum, it's still incest.

Oh my god, I read your post first for some reason and thought it was the return of the incest brigade :colonhash:

Then I read OP's post and I can't see where bumming comes into it? :confused:
Reply 7
Just ask him if he is lmao
Original post by markreed
Oh my god, I read your post first for some reason and thought it was the return of the incest brigade :colonhash:

Then I read OP's post and I can't see where bumming comes into it? :confused:

The OP didn't actually ask us a question, so I just gathered from his curiosity that he's after a bit of bumsex and wanted to confirm his brother's homosexuality.
That he may be gay if not a problem. If he is, just accept him as he is.

However you should consider disowning him for listening to S Club 7.

I hate most sports except martial arts/boxing/lifting.

His defo gay if he listens to JB. :laugh:
:wtf:

nice
The OP didn't actually ask us a question, so I just gathered from his curiosity that he's after a bit of bumsex and wanted to confirm his brother's homosexuality.

Reply 13

Oh okay. In which case good deduction skills :yep:

Although we still don't know if OP's a guy or not. We need more details to be able to truly understand their intentions :hmmmm2:
Nail varnish and make up? More transvestite than gay

Posted from TSR Mobile

i have a very confused b0ner right now is the person a he or she?
Reply 16
Alright but what are you asking here..
You can't jump to the conclusion he's gay.

Some people say they have the mind of a woman inside them, but they wouldn't class themselves as Gay.
Other boys do these things unintentionally.
On the other hand he may be Homosexual, but the best way to know is to ask him.
there's so many ways people identify themselves sexually nowadays

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending