The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xylas
Read it again, your point being?

The person meant to say that the OP wanted only Muslims to comment I think?
Reply 61
Original post by senoritatimaa
There are different levels of zina. The highest and the worst type would be sexual intercourse and it is to this type that the punishment of stoning or lashing will apply.

Your religion sounds so cool.
Reply 62
Original post by sameehaiqbal
The person meant to say that the OP wanted only Muslims to comment I think?

Ok, I wasn't talking to the OP???
Original post by xylas
Ok, I wasn't talking to the OP???

Lol ok. I wasn't being rude I was just saying what I thought that person was trying to say.
Reply 64
Lol ok. I wasn't trying to be rude I was just saying what I thought that person was trying to say.

Fixed
Reply 65
Original post by Anonymous
???? My boyfriend fingered me astaghfirullah and afterwards I regretted it so bad. I want to know if its classed as zina? :frown:

You should enjoy life as much as you can since you're going to hell anyway.

Have loads of sex.
Original post by xylas
Fixed

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Reply 67
:confused: :confused: :confused:

What?
Original post by Anonymous
???? My boyfriend fingered me astaghfirullah and afterwards I regretted it so bad. I want to know if its classed as zina? :frown:

Do you have squishy chubby baby cheeks?
Original post by Josb
Your religion sounds so cool.

Jazak'Allah Khair :h: - Thank you.
Anyone slightly versed in religious doctrine will know that a proper answer to this question can only be given if we know if she orgasm-ed, and just how strong the orgasm was. There's no proper way to resolve this otherwise.
Reply 71
Original post by senoritatimaa
Jazak'Allah Khair :h: - Thank you.

Where can I register to throw stones at girls who have sex with their boyfriends?
as long as you were wearing a burka
Original post by EricPiphany
Anyone slightly versed in religious doctrine will know that a proper answer to this question can only be given if we know if she orgasm-ed, and just how strong the orgasm was. There's no proper way to resolve this otherwise.

Dirty sod. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lool how did it feel? was it nice? did u give him a handjob as well?
Original post by BristolFresher15
Yes, in Islam's literal interpertations we've all sinned. And everyone, no matter how devote, is going to hell; at least initially.

lol no clearly don't know your facts fully.

everyone sins yes.
you only initially go to hell if you're a muslim and your sins > good deeds.
which a really devote person, and other people too, will not have.
so no, islamically everyone will NOT go to hell "at least initially".
Original post by Josb
Where can I register to throw stones at girls who have sex with their boyfriends?

These are the punishments were used back in the days where there were no type of laws. These punishments can still be used today. However they are only used in the Islamic countries as those countries laws have the Islamic law included.
So for example we would not be able to use this punishment in the UK as in the UK it is legal to have sex at the age of 16.
Original post by Josb

www.throwstonesatzinas.com

But in all seriousness, I'm no muslim, but from what I've know, here's something I saw from another TSR Post:

"always remember what Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wasallam) said: “The world is a prison for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer." You shall get rewarded for your good deeds. The more you resist your temptations the more you will be rewarded. May Allah (swt) guide you to the right path. Ameen, Sum'Aameen."
Zina begins from just looking at a boy with those kinds of thoughts, creating a relationship in this way which is not confirmed by marriage is further Zina and will bring about a lot of punishment in the hereafter. What you have stated is definitely Zina but don't feel like you can't make up for that bad deed. No matter what sins you have committed, pray, always pray and ask for forgiveness no matter what and IA Allah forgives you. However, don't do this again
Original post by Bulletzone
www.throwstonesatzinas.com

But in all seriousness, I'm no muslim, but from what I've know, here's something I saw from another TSR Post:

"always remember what Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wasallam) said: “The world is a prison for a believer and Paradise for a non-believer." You shall get rewarded for your good deeds. The more you resist your temptations the more you will be rewarded. May Allah (swt) guide you to the right path. Ameen, Sum'Aameen."

I always knew that.

Latest

Trending

Trending