The Student Room Group

I Need Help - MONEY TALK

Hi Current & Potential StudentsI'm doing research and wondering if a guys could do me the favour, of answering a few questions about the university experience in terms of finance.

Who are you and what and where do you study

Did you consider your finances in detail before going to university/ do you think this might be challenge

What schemes or support system do you have to support you in university

Do you think working part time in university affects your social and academic life.

Thanks in Advance Tiye
Original post by Tiye
Hi Current & Potential StudentsI'm doing research and wondering if a guys could do me the favour, of answering a few questions about the university experience in terms of finance.

Did you consider your finances in detail before going to university/ do you think this might be challenge

Do you think working part time in university affects your social and academic life.

Thanks in Advance Tiye

I was studying with a brick uni but start at ou in october.
I did consider them quite closely and made sure i could afford rent and bills before picking my accomodation.
I didnt work part time but i think its possible to do with good time management skills.
Original post by Tiye

Thanks in Advance Tiye

Hi! Please do my questionnaire, only few people to go, I'm freaking desperate :biggrin:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wkx3l7H-7YkoqnUYBf--cCK6R-bEjvo24aMzQLur0WE/viewform
Original post by claireestelle
I was studying with a brick uni but start at ou in october.
I did consider them quite closely and made sure i could afford rent and bills before picking my accomodation.
I didnt work part time but i think its possible to do with good time management skills.

Hi! Please fill out my questionnaire, I need people quickly. Thanks a bunch!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Wkx3l7H-7YkoqnUYBf--cCK6R-bEjvo24aMzQLur0WE/viewform

Quick Reply

Latest