The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
???? My boyfriend fingered me astaghfirullah and afterwards I regretted it so bad. I want to know if its classed as zina? :frown:

Well yeah it's a sin but no one really gives a **** about religion these days so you're good
Original post by shawtyb
im just here googling all these words, trying to figure out wtf they mean so i can read the convo properly lol

Same I had to google fingerblasting. Interesting results.
Every single person that has their bad deeds>good deeds will go to paradise unless they repent.

Regardless if they are a believer/non believer hell is there for both of them however after a amount of time
spent in hell they will be allowed to enter paradise once they've served their time in hell = bad deeds.

The only sin which will keep you in hell permanently is believing in more than 1 god.
Reply 83
Original post by Anonymous
???? My boyfriend fingered me astaghfirullah and afterwards I regretted it so bad. I want to know if its classed as zina? :frown:

title made me chuckle.
Original post by xylas
Read it again, your point being?

She's asking for opinions from Muslims.
Original post by senoritatimaa
These are the punishments were used back in the days where there were no type of laws. These punishments can still be used today. However they are only used in the Islamic countries as those countries laws have the Islamic law included.
So for example we would not be able to use this punishment in the UK as in the UK it is legal to have sex at the age of 16.

He's making fun of your religion...
Only God can judge you, remember we're only human at the end of the day
These people have no chill😩😩 message me so proper advice can be given.. Not by judgemental people

Posted from TSR Mobile
god damn it
Original post by Sajjjid
LOL nah in my ends, some girls take it in the wrong hole so that they stay virgins :borat:

Same where I live lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 90
Original post by Serine Soul
Same here lol

You... :lolwut: :lolwut:
Original post by Josb
You... :lolwut: :lolwut:

:facepalm:

As in 'over here', where I live, in my area :lol:

The closest I've been next to I guy is sat next to one :redface:
I guess it depends if he slipped a finger in your ass.
Reply 93
Original post by senoritatimaa
These are the punishments were used back in the days where there were no type of laws. These punishments can still be used today. However they are only used in the Islamic countries as those countries laws have the Islamic law included.
So for example we would not be able to use this punishment in the UK as in the UK it is legal to have sex at the age of 16.

I don't think that's why we wouldn't stone this person in the UK...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 94
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Astaghfirullah

I'm going to name my totally haram death metal band Astaghfirullah
Reply 95
Did you like it? If so then **** it!
Original post by hezzlington
Same I had to google fingerblasting. Interesting results.

how could you not know what that meant lol
Original post by AliAkhbar
i bet the OP is not a muslim
this is another way of insulting muslims :redface:

She/he makes threads sometimes against Muslim's and lies about herself. So basically....she makes fake threads!

Hopefully people realise
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by shawtyb

Well i wanted to see what the 'blasting' bit was all about. Turns it its pretty literal.
Reply 99
Original post by shawtyb

"finger blasting
Hardcore finger ****ing.
I totally finger blasted her snatch, she had ****ing internal bleeding when I was done with her.
by JordandiginZ0rz October 26, 2003"

wow

Latest

Trending

Trending