The Student Room Group

Weirdest facts about yourself

Scroll to see replies

Can't do a single push-up
Ate raw whole quail eggs
Used to put on a bed sheet and pretend I was a model, and do fashion shows :colone:
My confidence heavily depends on my face fat %
Reply 62
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I like to dip my chips in strawberry milkshake. :h:

You're so wrong
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
I breathe while asleep.

10/10 Avatar
Reply 64
I have a phobia of balloons. :colonhash:
Did he/she forget the safe word? :teehee:
Original post by RobML
You're so wrong

In what way? :sexface:
I have megalophobia, and I am perpetually teased because of it. :redface:
Reply 68
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
In what way? :sexface:

The good ways :wink:
I cut off my tongue for personal reasons and got another tongue from morrisons and sew it so I use that tong to lick my first tongue
I can clap really quickly with one hand
Im able to learn names really quickly
I know how to safely set myself on fire
I forget tham im not very interesting
Original post by Amellia123
I have never been on holiday outside the UK
Had pet rats
Only like veggie pizza
Had a brace and kept the colour the same for the entirety of having the brace (light blue btw)
Went through a spell when I was younger where I had nightmares about being in various car crashes as my dad and little sister had been in one at the time
Have only ever lived in 2 houses, both in the same area (a 5-10 minute walk from each other)

You sure you dont like the houses where you live :wink:
How on earth did you only have one color for your braces! I changed mine every time!
Youve probably already told me this, but where do you wanna go on holiday?
I know all of the words to the first two verses of 'headlines' by Drake.
Original post by FireFreezer77
You sure you dont like the houses where you live :wink:
How on earth did you only have one color for your braces! I changed mine every time!
Youve probably already told me this, but where do you wanna go on holiday?

Hahaha ikr :wink: my old house was lovely though before the idiot that bought it massively overdeveloped it!
I don't really know - it was a 'clean' colour and was my favourite colour at the time :tongue: what colours did you have your brace?
I don't think I did tbh! :biggrin: But I would to go to Paris or Antigua :smile: how about you?
Hahaha ikr :wink: my old house was lovely though before the idiot that bought it massively overdeveloped it!
I don't really know - it was a 'clean' colour and was my favourite colour at the time :tongue: what colours did you have your brace?
I don't think I did tbh! :biggrin: But I would to go to Paris or Antigua :smile: how about you?

Haha! Well thats a shame but it probably stands out from the rest now!
Ah fair enough, gotta have your fav color! I kept alternating between Red and Dark Blue. Although i remember having yellow and then green at one point :/
Ah fair enough then haha! Ah Paris looks wonderful! As does Antigua tbh!
Id love to go to America and Canada! Plus New Zealand and Panama!! :biggrin:
Haha! Well thats a shame but it probably stands out from the rest now!
Ah fair enough, gotta have your fav color! I kept alternating between Red and Dark Blue. Although i remember having yellow and then green at one point :/
Ah fair enough then haha! Ah Paris looks wonderful! As does Antigua tbh!
Id love to go to America and Canada! Plus New Zealand and Panama!! :biggrin:

Yeah it does - in a very bad way :giggle:
Ikr! Oooh very nice, someone I knew at school had red and it looked great! Does the green colour go funny after a while? :teehee:
Haha yep! Paris because its a beautiful city (and very stylish) and Antigua because one of my favourite music videos was filmed there - and looks awesome!
America would be fantastic!!! as would New Zealand (my dad wanted to emigrate there a few years back as he was offered a job there). I have relatives in Australia that I have never met!

Tbh, I bet Italy would be great place to go just to see all of the Ferraris :tongue: :biggrin:
Yeah it does - in a very bad way :giggle:
Ikr! Oooh very nice, someone I knew at school had red and it looked great! Does the green colour go funny after a while? :teehee:
Haha yep! Paris because its a beautiful city (and very stylish) and Antigua because one of my favourite music videos was filmed there - and looks awesome!
America would be fantastic!!! as would New Zealand (my dad wanted to emigrate there a few years back as he was offered a job there). I have relatives in Australia that I have never met!

Tbh, I bet Italy would be great place to go just to see all of the Ferraris :tongue: :biggrin:

Ah well it could be worse haha!
Hehe! Thanks! Ah Red is my fav color so i had to have it! Yeah it does, it goes yellow :/ ugh it looked horrible!
It sure is! Very stylish indeed! What video is it? You can film a new one while youre there!
I think were going there next year! Super excited!
Ah thats awesome! It sounds like he turned it down?
Ah maybe youll get to meet them soon?

Hehe that would be awesome! Lets go to Maranello! :biggrin:
Ah well it could be worse haha!
Hehe! Thanks! Ah Red is my fav color so i had to have it! Yeah it does, it goes yellow :/ ugh it looked horrible!
It sure is! Very stylish indeed! What video is it? You can film a new one while youre there!
I think were going there next year! Super excited!
Ah thats awesome! It sounds like he turned it down?
Ah maybe youll get to meet them soon?

Hehe that would be awesome! Lets go to Maranello! :biggrin:

Awesome! :awesome: aww I thought that may be the case :frown: shame when the colours fade
Ikr!! It looks so lovely, might get the chance to when I'm at uni hopefully! And there are two videos filmed there - One is 'Rio'
and the other is 'Night Boat'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3W6yf6c-FA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ09HcvYQTY
Aww that's awesome!! I hope you have a brilliant time!! Where abouts are you going there? And yeah he did :frown: mainly because my mum didn't want to leave her family

Ooh yes please! :biggrin: id love to see some Italian sports cars close up in their 'natural habitat' :tongue:
I have a worn-sock fetish.

Awesome! :awesome: aww I thought that may be the case :frown: shame when the colours fade
Ikr!! It looks so lovely, might get the chance to when I'm at uni hopefully! And there are two videos filmed there - One is 'Rio'
and the other is 'Night Boat'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3W6yf6c-FA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ09HcvYQTY
Aww that's awesome!! I hope you have a brilliant time!! Where abouts are you going there? And yeah he did :frown: mainly because my mum didn't want to leave her family

Ooh yes please! :biggrin: id love to see some Italian sports cars close up in their 'natural habitat' :tongue:

:awesome: It didnt look very good :frown: It sure is! I never went for green again!
It sure does! Ah that would be nice! Having a little break away from it all!
Now ive got Rio stuck in my head haha! :lol:
I shall look at them both!
Thankyou! Im sure i will! No idea yet! We're planning on going to 3 places. The only certain one is New York (my choice :biggrin: )
Aw well its a shame but i guess it was the right thing to do!

Hehe we shall go to Maranello! :biggrin:
Haha me too! It would awesome!!

Quick Reply

Latest