The Student Room Group

Up all night - Ask Me Anything!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
:love:
(edited 7 years ago)
[video="youtube;K_XP0EXsT_4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_XP0EXsT_4[/video]
Reply 62
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Dany or the dragon..

Daenerys but I love the dragons also, of course.

Original post by That Arab Guy
I know you have declared your self as a male, but are you a male or female.

I am a cisgender male :smile:
ST Note: Discussing moderation actions is against the community guidelines and those that continually do this to provoke a reaction should do well to remember that. :h:
Reply 64
Original post by WoodyMKC
[video="youtube;K_XP0EXsT_4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_XP0EXsT_4[/video]

Ah ****, I remember this! :rofl:

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 65
Original post by iEthan
ST Note: Discussing moderation actions is against the community guidelines and those that continually do this to provoke a reaction should do well to remember that. :h:

Go you :smile:

The questions have halted :frown:
Original post by ivybridge
Go you :smile:

The questions have halted :frown:

Was waiting until you fixed your car drama in your post above :colone:

Do you prefer a cold bed or a warm bed? I prefer mine to be reeeeeaaalllllyyyy cold :lol: I've no idea why. I often sleep with the windows open too. :colondollar:
Reply 67
Original post by iEthan
Was waiting until you fixed your car drama in your post above :colone:

Do you prefer a cold bed or a warm bed? I prefer mine to be reeeeeaaalllllyyyy cold :lol: I've no idea why. I often sleep with the windows open too. :colondollar:

Don't bully me :colone: :colone: :colone:

I love mine to be really cold. I leave my window open all day then close it at night :smile:
Don't bully me :colone: :colone: :colone:

I love mine to be really cold. I leave my window open all day then close it at night :smile:

:cry2:

Yessssss! I don't know what it is about a cold bed that's so relaxing… :moon: I like to be able to hear the rustling of the leaves and stuff outside too, or the pitter pattering of the rain whilst I go to sleep, hence, windows are often open 24/7 :lol:
Reply 69
Original post by iEthan
:cry2:

Yessssss! I don't know what it is about a cold bed that's so relaxing… :moon: I like to be able to hear the rustling of the leaves and stuff outside too, or the pitter pattering of the rain whilst I go to sleep, hence, windows are often open 24/7 :lol:

I love those things too! Sleeping with my window open tends to screw up by breathing and nasal passages at night though :frown:
I love those things too! Sleeping with my window open tends to screw up by breathing and nasal passages at night though :frown:

Damn :bawling: that's annoying! I couldn't imagine sleeping without the window open :sad:
Reply 71
Original post by iEthan
Damn :bawling: that's annoying! I couldn't imagine sleeping without the window open :sad:

Fair shout :console:

Spoiler

Fair shout :console:

Spoiler

:sad:

Spoiler

Reply 73
Original post by iEthan
:sad:

Spoiler

:smile:

Spoiler

I'm going to the barbers tomorrow. What are some good fashionable styles for mens hair
Reply 75
Original post by hezzlington
I'm going to the barbers tomorrow. What are some good fashionable styles for mens hair

Pfft, no idea. A lot of people seem to be into that shaved back and sides, fluffed on top look but I don't like it.
Pfft, no idea. A lot of people seem to be into that shaved back and sides, fluffed on top look but I don't like it.

Fusey? I think it's called.

If so, I agree.

I think i've asked you before, but do you like any sports?
Reply 77
Fusey? I think it's called.

If so, I agree.

I think i've asked you before, but do you like any sports?

If that's what it's called.

I do but not mainstream ones. I'm a showjumping and dressage rider, and I quite like martial arts.
If that's what it's called.

I do but not mainstream ones. I'm a showjumping and dressage rider, and I quite like martial arts.

Did you watch the olympics? I was travelling at the time and had limited access to TV, but when I managed to watch it the Dressage was on. I had no idea what to expect but when it started I found it hilarious and kinda cute. I imagine there is some mad skill involved in getting the horse to trot around like that. I think Britain won the gold!
Reply 79
Did you watch the olympics? I was travelling at the time and had limited access to TV, but when I managed to watch it the Dressage was on. I had no idea what to expect but when it started I found it hilarious and kinda cute. I imagine there is some mad skill involved in getting the horse to trot around like that. I think Britain won the gold!

I did. It's very hard! Makes your legs and butt hella toned though, haha.

Quick Reply

Latest