Girls generally prefer guys who are 3-4" taller than them. You'll be fine lol
Reply 41
Original post by animeamanda1412
ohh
it depends on how you see me lool
some think im some annoying little bish who needs to go die
others see me as..
i dunno, ask them

yeah ignore those guys! keep doing you and don't listen to others!
Reply 42
haha appreciate all the comments!
Original post by Gav107
yeah ignore those guys! keep doing you and don't listen to others!

ofc id do that! bun them bruh xD
thanks lol
Original post by Gav107
Why are women wanting boys to be (super) TALL. Height is a characteristic feature, why does that matter. In fact, majority of all women would say 'no' to a guy who is nice as in good personality, pretty good looking, has his career set but sadly he is not 6 foot or over. Oh that being said I'm referring to myself I'm freaking 5' 8 and a half, is in that tall enough?!?!

Height isnt that important buddy. I'm 5ft 8 and without boasting I pull girls that are like 5ft 10 +. And quite a few of them at this. Trust me on that. Personality has more weight.. Height isn't the only factor girls look at.
Reply 45
Original post by Someboady
Height isnt that important buddy. I'm 5ft 8 and without boasting I pull girls that are like 5ft 10 +. And quite a few of them at this. Trust me on that. Personality has more weight.. Height isn't the only factor girls look at.

That is true, and i do believe you, yeah i've let it go now from all this!
Original post by Gav107
yes i know it works both ways, but I'm saying from a guys viewpoint you know? and i certainly would date a girl who is taller, or shorter height does not matter, well for me it doesn't you know?

And I'm just saying it from a girl's perspective...what you've said is good in theory- but everyone says it in theory and once peer pressure and self conciousness are involved the reality is very different. I don't think girls are any worse than boys when it comes to judging a dating prospect by height
Original post by stefano865
Oh yeah. :biggrin:

6'2 right?

6'1 ((and a half))
Reply 48
Original post by Gav107
Why are women wanting boys to be (super) TALL. Height is a characteristic feature, why does that matter. In fact, majority of all women would say 'no' to a guy who is nice as in good personality, pretty good looking, has his career set but sadly he is not 6 foot or over. Oh that being said I'm referring to myself I'm freaking 5' 8 and a half, is in that tall enough?!?!

Money >>>>>> any other bull**** reason
Reply 49
Original post by xylas
Money >>>>>> any other bull**** reason

hahahah
There are a lot of women who want a tall guy to be honest. It's just a personal preference and it's just the way things work. However, you must take into account that if there are girls out there who want only tall men, there are definitely girls out there who want short men. There are also a lot of girls who aren't all that bothered about height at all.
Secondly, there are a lot of men who want certain characteristics in the woman they want to date. A lot of men are so obsessed with the size of breasts and butts and all of that which is again just their personal preference. But, as you probably know yourself, there are many men who like small breasts and men that like big breasts.
Thirdly, people can't control who they like. There are so many people who have a 'type' but then they don't always end up with who they thought their type of person was. This is because, no matter how much society stresses over physical appearance, people fall in love with personalities. If a guy is hella tall and really attractive, he may seem extremely appealing but that appeal is lost if you can't hold up a good conversation with him. At the end of the day, it's your personality that will attract women
Fourth, I am a girl and I can assure you that a lot of women may say they want a tall guy or they list qualities they want in a guy but it's not true. I've known a LOT of girls and they've been with different types of guys like COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. My ex best friend had a 6 foot 3 boyfriend and then had a boyfriend who was like an inch taller than her and she is 5 foot 3. I myself find loads of different guys cute. I've had crushes on tall guys and short guys and I can' stress enough that 90% of girls really do not care that much about height.
Fifth, in some cultures most of the men are under 6 feet tall and it's pretty much the norm
At the end of the day, if a girl doesn't want to be with you based on your height, it just shows that she's not the type of person you want to be with at all. If a girl loves you for your personality, that's the real deal
Original post by Lauren1999
And I'm just saying it from a girl's perspective...what you've said is good in theory- but everyone says it in theory and once peer pressure and self conciousness are involved the reality is very different. I don't think girls are any worse than boys when it comes to judging a dating prospect by height

Girls are definitely much more fussy.

I guess 6'1 is a special case.

Most girls will never have any problem being judged for their height.
Reply 52
Original post by taz_yoongi
There are a lot of women who want a tall guy to be honest. It's just a personal preference and it's just the way things work. However, you must take into account that if there are girls out there who want only tall men, there are definitely girls out there who want short men. There are also a lot of girls who aren't all that bothered about height at all.
Secondly, there are a lot of men who want certain characteristics in the woman they want to date. A lot of men are so obsessed with the size of breasts and butts and all of that which is again just their personal preference. But, as you probably know yourself, there are many men who like small breasts and men that like big breasts.
Thirdly, people can't control who they like. There are so many people who have a 'type' but then they don't always end up with who they thought their type of person was. This is because, no matter how much society stresses over physical appearance, people fall in love with personalities. If a guy is hella tall and really attractive, he may seem extremely appealing but that appeal is lost if you can't hold up a good conversation with him. At the end of the day, it's your personality that will attract women
Fourth, I am a girl and I can assure you that a lot of women may say they want a tall guy or they list qualities they want in a guy but it's not true. I've known a LOT of girls and they've been with different types of guys like COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. My ex best friend had a 6 foot 3 boyfriend and then had a boyfriend who was like an inch taller than her and she is 5 foot 3. I myself find loads of different guys cute. I've had crushes on tall guys and short guys and I can' stress enough that 90% of girls really do not care that much about height.
Fifth, in some cultures most of the men are under 6 feet tall and it's pretty much the norm
At the end of the day, if a girl doesn't want to be with you based on your height, it just shows that she's not the type of person you want to be with at all. If a girl loves you for your personality, that's the real deal

Thank you - and yes you're completely right!! :smile:
Haha, what a manlet. If your're not 6ft then why live?
Reply 54
Original post by pelaitsc45
Haha, what a manlet. If your're not 6ft then why live?

because i have every reason to live? you cu*t
Don't give up!!!!!
Try and find shorter girls. Obviously I can't speak for everybody, but I'm five foot and I know that I would much rather be with a guy who's five eight than six foot! :smile:
Original post by stefano865
Girls are definitely much more fussy.

I guess 6'1 is a special case.

Most girls will never have any problem being judged for their height.

I don't know, I have friends who are 5,9 and have the same problem or guys tell them not to wear heels :,(
Original post by Gav107
because i have every reason to live? you cu*t

you keep telling yourself that, manlet :u:
Reply 58
Original post by pelaitsc45
you keep telling yourself that, manlet :u:

are you a retard? because a 'manlet' is anyone whom is 5'5 or under?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending