Original post by Sajjjid
Do you bun up as well or nah?

Tried it once, but not since.
Reply 41
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
How do you afford it?

By working
Original post by ajsmith171
I sort of take life as it comes, and I don't tend to worry much about things so not too much but I don't really think about it much. I hope to give up it up in the next couple of years, I don't want to smoke for the rest of my life.

Dude if you quit the now it will be a hell of a lot of easier. At the moment you're smoking like 6 a day, this will only increase through the coming years to maybe like 30/40 a day and at this point you'll find it really hard to quit and could possibly have withdrawal symptoms if you try to quit when smoking at this rate in the future.
My dad has tried to quit smoking like 4 times in the past 2 years and has never went more than a week or two without smoking during this time, he just genuinely didn't have the will power as the addiction was too strong at this point, he has been doing it for over 30 years.
If you don't attempt to quit the now you'll regret it in the future when you're struggling to go without a smoke for one day, trust me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bigbanghowwie
Do you ever smoke Mayfair or pall mall ?

why??
Original post by RossB1702
Dude if you quit the now it will be a hell of a lot of easier. At the moment you're smoking like 6 a day, this will only increase through the coming years to maybe like 30/40 a day and at this point you'll find it really hard to quit and could possibly have withdrawal symptoms if you try to quit when smoking at this rate in the future.
My dad has tried to quit smoking like 4 times in the past 2 years and has never went more than a week or two without smoking during this time, he just genuinely didn't have the will power as the addiction was too strong at this point, he has been doing it for over 30 years.
If you don't attempt to quit the now you'll regret it in the future when you're struggling to go without a smoke for one day, trust me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

he's right. i started with a few on the way home from work, then 5 a day then 10 and now sometimes more, its a slippery slope. i know that wont affect the way you think because i cant stand it when people tell me i should quit! i am now though and its been a lot easier because ive only been smoking a couple years - people that smoke longer than a few tend to smoke for decades
By working

Dont you find that its a waste? you're money is going up in smoke.
Original post by JNDSAN
he's right. i started with a few on the way home from work, then 5 a day then 10 and now sometimes more, its a slippery slope. i know that wont affect the way you think because i cant stand it when people tell me i should quit! i am now though and its been a lot easier because ive only been smoking a couple years - people that smoke longer than a few tend to smoke for decades

Yeah exactly I kinda fear for my dads health as he has been smoking like 40/50 a day for decades now and I think this could possibly take a toll on his lungs. When I said a week or two it was like 2/3 days that's how long it really was. He just genuinely couldn't do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It really is my dad will literally spend like over 3 grand a year on cigarettes. That money should be going to me lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hezzlington
Cigars?

i have to agree with this in that cigars are better than cigarettes
part of that might be that i stick to cohiba and bolivar
Original post by jamesthehustler

Arent cohiba really rare?
Original post by hezzlington
Arent cohiba really rare?

depends on the stock but nothing super special they're what £10 each on average
just google cigars online and you'll find loads of sites
bolivars are more common as the ones i smoke the petite coronas are about £4 each why i buy a bulk shipment
Reply 51
To be honest, at the moment I enjoy smoking and allthough I fully know what the potential consequences it doesn't worry me too much. I don't want to smoke for the rest of my life and I would like to give up in the next few years. When I started, I didn't really focus or think about the consequences, which maybe if I had thought it through more, I wouldn't have started.

If you plan to give up, what are you waiting for?
Why do people smoke?
So you like fags?

I hope I don't get reported for homophobia...
Reply 54

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not really sure how people have time to smoke 30-40 a day and for the couple of years that I've smoked I've kept it pretty consistant at 6 or so and if anything I've actually cut back in the last year or so. I'll probably try to cut down and then eventually stop. But I definently won't increase the number I smoke, let alone to 30 or 40 a day.
Reply 55

Not really, because it's what I want to spend my money on
Reply 56
Yeah exactly I kinda fear for my dads health as he has been smoking like 40/50 a day for decades now and I think this could possibly take a toll on his lungs. When I said a week or two it was like 2/3 days that's how long it really was. He just genuinely couldn't do it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How does even have time to smoke that much?
Reply 57
Original post by jamesthehustler

Never tried one, but I have heard that they are quite nice
Reply 58
Original post by HFBS
If you plan to give up, what are you waiting for?

Well I do still enjoy it at the moment, but I am slowly cutting down.
Reply 59
you excited for lung cancer

Latest