The Student Room Group

Girls if you had a crush on a guy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
No body when I say I haven't liked a guy for the right reasons it means I just liked how he looked or what he had. If someone gives you butterflies you must really like them for who they are, for me any who.

Ive been told i give girls butterflies. I never get approached, i always have to do the approaching and i really can't be bothered.
Original post by JokesOnYoo
Ive been told i give girls butterflies. I never get approached, i always have to do the approaching and i really can't be bothered.

Why can't you be bothered?
Why can't you be bothered?

I just really can't be bothered, when i do approach they respond really well.
Ill put little bit of effort then i expect reciprocation.
I get ignored by every girl in a group, unless I'm speaking. When girls trying that hard to avoid looking at me, I'm either ugly or a 10/10. Personally i think I'm neither.
kassandra find me a girl please.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by JokesOnYoo
I just really can't be bothered, when i do approach they respond really well.
Ill put little bit of effort then i expect reciprocation.
I get ignored by every girl in a group, unless I'm speaking. When girls trying that hard to avoid looking at me, I'm either ugly or a 10/10. Personally i think I'm neither.
kassandra find me a girl please.

You don't need girlfriends you just need friends. But this post really confused me, you're saying you get girls, you approach them they respond well, and all these girls have crushes on you so what do you need help with ?
(edited 7 years ago)
You don't need girlfriends you just need friends. But this post really confused me, you're saying you get girls, you approach them they respond well, and all these girls have crushes on you so what do you need help with ?

I rarely approach anymore. I need a hot girl to approach me!! I will treat her like an angel.
I also want to ask, do girls test guys out to see how much effort he's willing to put in? otherwise, you might think he's in it for your pussy only?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 25
What kind of a thread is this

Quick Reply

Latest