The Student Room Group

What's a really weird remark you've ever been given about your physical appearance?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Captain Jack
To me: "your facial features are all out of proportion with each other, like Mr Potato Head" :lol:

Haha!

Spoiler

Original post by Mochassassin
Haha!

Spoiler

Here's a photo of me at the weekend. I don't know what they're talking about.

"You have a perky butt"

Idk why but a girl saying that to me was just weird

Atleast all those squats paid of
I would look good on a pole!? :laugh::rofl:
"Your face is too symmetrical"

I thought that was a good thing :s-smilie:
Original post by Kwame502
"Your face is too symmetrical"

I thought that was a good thing :s-smilie:

That is a good thing! :redface:
I've wasted so much of my life crying about my asymmetrical eyelids + eye shape + eyebrows + skin tone on both my cheeks + the list goes on and on and on. Symmetry is good, don't sweat it! :smile:
'You're really good looking in a strange, freaky sorta way.'

I was walking along the road one day when a guy on the opposite side stopped and was staring at me then shouted like 'AYYY VOLUPTUOUS BABY COME AND SEE ME' and I nearly cringed to death.
Original post by Precious Illusions
'You're really good looking in a strange, freaky sorta way.'

I was walking along the road one day when a guy on the opposite side stopped and was staring at me then shouted like 'AYYY VOLUPTUOUS BABY COME AND SEE ME' and I nearly cringed to death.

You are really good looking though. Dem eyebrows. :colone:
Reply 48
This girl said I had kind of long eyelashes she then proceeded to say "why do you need them you're a guy" lol
@mkap Said I have a '........ jawline'... :biggrin: I am prety sure I don't tho :biggrin:
I don't tend to post pictures of myself (After deleting most of my Social Media's) soooo
I can't really remember :biggrin:
Reply 50
That I have "lips for blowjobs". Seriously, just like that, in front of my senior school class. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
When I was a kid, after my two adult front teeth had grown in, my grandma asked to look at them and then said "your teeth are huge!!"

I've always been a bit paranoid about them since xD
Reply 52
My family are so rude about my eyebrows. My auntie the other day told me to go and get my eyebrows threaded so they look thinner she said I quote "oh my god, look at your eyebrows, you should get them done thinner, they look like bandages taped across your forehead" - so rude :frown:
Reply 53
Original post by rajalakshmi u
Once my best friend told me that i am a very ugly person not just my dark skin tone and face but my hands and feet is gross too

That's really rude, maybe you should reconsider who you deem a best friend?
This is the exact quote:

"your hair looks like a cloud of smoke... poof! it's drifting away..."

... like wut
Original post by aarora
That's really rude, maybe you should reconsider who you deem a best friend?

well,it was long back and i am really bad at making friends
Reply 56
Original post by aarora
My family are so rude about my eyebrows. My auntie the other day told me to go and get my eyebrows threaded so they look thinner she said I quote "oh my god, look at your eyebrows, you should get them done thinner, they look like bandages taped across your forehead" - so rude :frown:

That so mean!
"Eyebrow's on fleek" even though I threaded my eyebrows but I didn't fill them in or put eyebrow mascara. :h:
‘freckles’ - you can guess.
Original post by Kieran1996
"You have a perky butt"

Idk why but a girl saying that to me was just weird

Atleast all those squats paid of

Women love ass more than men. It was a revelation to me aswell when i was a young lad

Quick Reply

Latest