The Student Room Group

have i mucked up english coursework

I used tippex on my english literature coursework and gave it in. I know in exams its not allowed but will my coursework be disregarded because of that
Original post by leyley
I used tippex on my english literature coursework and gave it in. I know in exams its not allowed but will my coursework be disregarded because of that

Your coursework shouldn't be disregarded because of that :smile:
If it caused any problems (which i doubt it will) your teacher would probably tell you.
Hope I've helped! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by JustJannah
Your coursework shouldn't be disregarded because of that :smile:
If it caused any problems (which i doubt it will) your teacher would probably tell you.
Hope I've helped! :smile:

yeah thats true thank you i was stressing out lol
Original post by leyley

Why did you use tippex? Was it handwritten?
Reply 4
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
Why did you use tippex? Was it handwritten?

no i typed it but i noticed a mistake just before handing it in so i just tippexed it out
Original post by leyley
no i typed it but i noticed a mistake just before handing it in so i just tippexed it out

Well theres no such thing in the mark scheme. But marking policy might be different. But i think if they cant see what the mistake was then they cant really say anything about it othwr than ponder what it was.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending