The Student Room Group

What is my sexuality

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BirdIsWord
You're 14 fam you're most likely straight but just confused and/or bicurious.

Thanks Tumblr/Obama btw.. THIS is what the kids of today are worrying about.. Not which Pokemon they're adding to their team next :frown:

Good point raised here.

Hormones are wildfire at that age. :tongue: And sexual attraction is so heightened and all over the place.

Though if a sexual attraction is present, I doubt it'd go away. The proportions would only increase or decrease (from experience.)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Heterosexual kid with a tranny fetish.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Question b
I am a male, (14) and I am attracted to girls emotionally. I am also atracted to girls sexually, as well as being sexually attracted to hermaphrodites, and kind of to men. Please tell me what the name of my sexuality is called. Thank you

Not bisexual as you like hermaphrodites - I'd say pansexual.
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
Who cares what your sexuality is? why do you need to define it?

I agree with this person^

Hey, if you a little unsure about your sexuality, then there is no need to put a particular label on it. I pretty much relate to in a sense that I feel more emotionally attracted to guys but more sexually attracted to females. So I don't particularly put a label on my sexuality... and you don't even have to! Don't worry, you are only 14 and you will hopefully find out, but even if you don't, that's also fine.
Original post by XcitingStuart
You're the one being ****ing ridiculous here.

Of course it's nice to have a label, it simplifies things, it makes things easier.

But I'll show you how complicated it can get.

I'm sexually attracted to men, I'm romantically attracted to women, but I get more sexually attracted to them the better I know them.

So I'm a heteroromantic pansexual-with-women bisexual. (Still far more nuanced but I'm not going to go into that level of detail.)

There isn't even a consistent definition for the word pansexual!

Anyway, I don't even hold the view you spout I have!!! I never said "don't define it!" I said in other words one needn't fit perfectly in a category, because sexual attraction and sexual orientation are both so nuanced.

I'll add a bit more to complicate the mix:
sexual orientation is your sex / gender in relation to the sex(es) / gender(s) to which you're sexually attracted.

Keep up?

This is why sexual orientation and sex and gender are distinct, yet so intricately linked. (Gender is your "sense of self" in relation to your sex.)

So once people start transgressing the sex binary (intersex) or the gender binary (e.g. transgender) see how complicated these labels become? (This can also be induced by hormone therapy or genders reassignment surgery.)

So let's sum up: sex, gender, sexual attraction (which branches into paraphilias and sexual orientation.) Sexual attraction is often conflated with behaviour by the way.

If everything is so relative how can you possibly ascribe a label / a new label to everything? You'd need thousands. It's good to concisely know what they are / how to describe them, but it's silly and there's no need to sum it up all into one word / a few words.

Unless this post was bait and I got hooked.

Anyway, I have figured myself out, to a far greater degree than you can ever imagine; so pinpoint. And I have intellectual curiosity.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're just bisexual with some quirks. I don't believe in "pansexualism". Who the **** isn't attracted to personality to some estent
Original post by childofthesun
:lol: I've missed you

Original post by *Stefan*
That answer was funny, I'll give you that :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank, i appreciate all my fans.
Original post by banterboy
you're just bisexual with some quirks. I don't believe in "pansexualism". Who the **** isn't attracted to personality to some estent

You ignored everything else I said.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good point raised here.

Hormones are wildfire at that age. :tongue: And sexual attraction is so heightened and all over the place.

Though if a sexual attraction is present, I doubt it'd go away. The proportions would only increase or decrease (from experience.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Say that to university lesbians.... as soon as they get a bf they're magically straight again :lol:
You ignored everything else I said.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dont really care tbh
i dont really care tbh

I understand; you realised the mistake that your post was.
I understand; you realised the mistake that your post was.

nah
it makes sense you'd not want anybody's sexuality taken the piss out of considering you clearly have a thing for ur dog

Exactly banterboy, thanks for being so understanding.
Original post by Question b
I am a male, (14) and I am attracted to girls emotionally. I am also atracted to girls sexually, as well as being sexually attracted to hermaphrodites, and kind of to men. Please tell me what the name of my sexuality is called. Thank you

Pansexual xx basically u are attracted to people sexually but based on their emotions rather than if they are male or female xx

Or you could be bi-curious

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending