The Student Room Group

Help for Maths Edexcel

For the non-calculator paper, for Q1 i may have put cm2 when i should i have put cm3. Would i lose marks?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Lucky10
For the non-calculator paper, for Q1 i may have put cm2 when i should i have put cm3. Would i lose marks?

You might lose 1 mark but so long as you put the right answer you should get the rest of the marks. I cant remember how many marks it was out of though.
Reply 2
Original post by Ockenden
You might lose 1 mark but so long as you put the right answer you should get the rest of the marks. I cant remember how many marks it was out of though.

Thanks it was out of 3 so 2 then
Original post by Lucky10

Yes because you need the correct units to get the whole question right.
Reply 4
Original post by Lucky10
Thanks it was out of 3 so 2 then

Yeah, dont worry though, it's only 1 mark.
Reply 5
Yeah, dont worry though, it's only 1 mark.

If i got around 41 and i want a B overall what do i need to get in my next paper
Reply 6
Original post by Lucky10
If i got around 41 and i want a B overall what do i need to get in my next paper

roughly 55
Original post by Lucky10

about 60 marks
Reply 8
Do you think that will be hard to get on the cal paper?
Reply 9
roughly 55

???
Original post by Lucky10
Do you think that will be hard to get on the cal paper?

well my teachers gave me a list of topics that might come up anjd they dont seem too hard. It's like compound interest, pythagoras, stuff like that. so i dont think it will be too hard! :smile:
Reply 11
well my teachers gave me a list of topics that might come up anjd they dont seem too hard. It's like compound interest, pythagoras, stuff like that. so i dont think it will be too hard! :smile:

Thanks alot
You'll get 2/3 for accuracy.

Quick Reply

Latest