The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Nursing accommodation at Uni of Leeds

Hi Peeps.

Firmed a choice at Leeds doing Adult Nursing.

Wondered if anyone's checked out the accommodation there or has any recommendations?

Also where do I find the prices? some of these places look nice but I don't want to have to sell a kidney so pay for a semesters rent! lol
Reply 1
Hi
I firmed Leeds for nursing, just need the grades now!! I had gone for henry price accommodation but just received info from leeds stating they recommend Oxley,lupton and the tannery for nursing students!! I haven't seen any of them but have amended application for the tannery
jess x
Original post by Hanzell
Hi Peeps.

Firmed a choice at Leeds doing Adult Nursing.

Wondered if anyone's checked out the accommodation there or has any recommendations?

Also where do I find the prices? some of these places look nice but I don't want to have to sell a kidney so pay for a semesters rent! lol
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by jesslew1
Hi
I firmed Leeds for nursing, just need the grades now!! I had gone for henry price accommodation but just received info from leeds stating they recommend Oxley,lupton and the tannery for nursing students!! I haven't seen any of them but have amended application for the tannery
jess x

Yeah, Tannery seems to be where its at. quite fancied the Oxley but seems a faff to get to and from. im after pure convenience. im more than happy to join a facebook group if there ends being one. we'll all meet up one way or another lol

x
Reply 3
Hi, I'm a current nursing student at Leeds uni! I'm living in the tannery and I highly recommend. It's walking distance to the LGI and university buildings and close to town. It's en-suite which makes it slightly pricey though.

The other buildings I recommend are Oxley and Lupton, they're full of healthcare students which is better for you. Trust me, when you're on a night shift you do not want loud people around you!
Reply 4
Ah thanks for that, is there a gym nearby or would I use the one on campus?
Thanks
jess
Original post by lorn.
Hi, I'm a current nursing student at Leeds uni! I'm living in the tannery and I highly recommend. It's walking distance to the LGI and university buildings and close to town. It's en-suite which makes it slightly pricey though.

The other buildings I recommend are Oxley and Lupton, they're full of healthcare students which is better for you. Trust me, when you're on a night shift you do not want loud people around you!
Hey,
Looking for affordable luxury accommodation?
Look no further than Briggs House. We are a brand new student accommodation in Leeds and a short 4 minute walk to Leeds University - so you don't have to worry about being late for uni. Plus you're in a great location to Leeds city centre as well as all the student bars in Headingley.

We have rooms to meet everyone’s budget, to find our prices please visit our webpage.

Check out Briggs House now.

All inclusive bills
100 MBPS internet access
FREE contents insurance
No extra cost for living as a couple
Amazing social spaces with regular events
Private garden access for residents only
37” TVs in all shared apartment kitchens

Our Open Days are every Wednesday between 10am 4pm but you can visit us anytime between 9am to 5:30pm, Monday Friday.
If a weekend or evening is better for you then get in touch and to book a viewing that is more suitable for you.

Thanks,
Gemma

Contact Details:
0113 323 8501
[email protected]
Original post by jesslew1
Ah thanks for that, is there a gym nearby or would I use the one on campus?
Thanks
jess

Use of The Edge sports centre and gym is included free in your rent for Lupton (probably all the other Uni halls too I would imagine)

You can only go between certain times 4-6 and after 7 I think or upgrade to anytime for about £56 for the whole year.

The Edge is a very good gym, but there is also a Pure Gym at the Merrion centre just down the road.

Quick Reply

Latest