The Student Room Group

Girls only please!!! do your boobs hurt before your period?

Hi. So my breasts always feel so sore before my period:frown: My size is 34DD and i feel like I'm touching a bruise when I touch them before my period. Does anyone know how to make them feel less uncomfortable? They give me back pain too which is very irritating. I'm only 15 so my parents won't let me get a breast reduction. I like them most of the time but they're feeling quite painful now. Any remedies would be really appreciated. Thank you xx

Scroll to see replies

take some rennie
Reply 2
Original post by abc_123_
My boobs are the same size!! It's just regular pre menstral stuff you'll get used to it if it's really bad try rubbing oil in (sounds weird but works) and sometimes I go for back massages xx

Okay I'm going to try the oil! And usually I get massages but like I haven't gone in so long and the pain is so irritating. Thank you for the help xx
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. I experience these symptoms too, although probably not to such an extreme extent. I would say that one idea is to use birth control, (even if you are not sexually-active), as this alleviates many of the symptoms that come with periods, including the pain during the period itself. You can also manage when the pain starts to occur as the pill will give you total control over when the symptoms start, so you can plan ahead. I've also found this site which may give you some alternative methods:-

https://theperiodvitamin.com/boobs-sore-before-period.html

I hope this helps you, and I hope you feel better soon. :smile:
Original post by gameofno
Hi. So my breasts always feel so sore before my period:frown: My size is 34DD and i feel like I'm touching a bruise when I touch them before my period. Does anyone know how to make them feel less uncomfortable? They give me back pain too which is very irritating. I'm only 15 so my parents won't let me get a breast reduction. I like them most of the time but they're feeling quite painful now. Any remedies would be really appreciated. Thank you xx

If this is true for all women this is why i'd prefer to be a man
Reply 5
Original post by poundsoffat
If this is true this is why i'd prefer to be a man

Lol yes. I literally wish I was a guy sometimes -.- but some girls don't get pain! Lucky them.
Lol yes. I literally wish I was a guy sometimes -.- but some girls don't get pain! Lucky them.

Keep your balls protected though bc it feels like you've experienced death if you get a hard kick in the nuts
Reply 7
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. I experience these symptoms too, although probably not to such an extreme extent. I would say that one idea is to use birth control, (even if you are not sexually-active), as this alleviates many of the symptoms that come with periods, including the pain during the period itself. You can also manage when the pain starts to occur as the pill will give you total control over when the symptoms start, so you can plan ahead. I've also found this site which may give you some alternative methods:-

https://theperiodvitamin.com/boobs-sore-before-period.html

I hope this helps you, and I hope you feel better soon. :smile:

Thanks!!! I need to decide what to doooooo :') thanks for the help xx
I can be a girl.... :colone:
Reply 9
i get this, infact i have it right now only difference is my coil has stopped my periods
Reply 10
Keep your balls protected though bc it feels like you've experienced death if you get a hard kick in the nuts

HHAHHAAHHA but girls have to go through birth and that hurts too
Thanks!!! I need to decide what to doooooo :':wink: thanks for the help xx

You're very welcome :smile: xx
Reply 12
I am a guy and I have tender breasts
Reply 13
Original post by shawtyb
i get this, infact i have it right now only difference is my coil has stopped my periods

Woah how does it feel having the coil in???
Reply 14
Original post by UWS
I am a guy and I have tender breasts

Don't
Woah how does it feel having the coil in???

dont even notice it tbh :smile: for 5 years im all good.
its uncomfortable putting it in but once its in, thats it
cant feel or see it and it doesnt interfere with anyting either
Bursting your nuts hurts more...

debatable...
Reply 17
Original post by shawtyb
dont even notice it tbh :smile: for 5 years im all good.
its uncomfortable putting it in but once its in, thats it
cant feel or see it and it doesnt interfere with anyting either

Woahh cool :biggrin:
Reply 18
Bursting your nuts hurts more...

Hmmmmmm
Original post by shawtyb
debatable...

hmmm definitely, we haven't had a natural manwoman yet

Quick Reply

Latest