The Student Room Group

What's the most 'first world problems' thing you've ever heard?

Hey guys! So I have heard SO MANY first world problem things. The other day my dad got a new credit card and was like 'I can't find space for the new credit card in my wallet' and I thought that that was really first world problems. If I remember any more funny ones I'll write them.

Edit: thought of another one. When I complained because my house maid didn't open my curtains or make my bed so I had to. lmao bye forever I'm going to hell.

So tell me yours! For banter.
Disclaimer: this is all for fun. Please. There's no need for offensive and annoyed comments.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
When you have no wifi, data or charger and you're on the toilet with 1% battery on your phone
Reply 2
Don't judge me, but....

I cried on a birthday because my parents got me a gold chain, and I don't like gold.
When the shop hasn't got your favourite flavour of Ben and Jerry's so you have to "make do" with another one.
Original post by Salamandastron
'I can't take my pony to university'

:s-smilie:

That was my first thought too. I think they found somewhere to keep it in the end.
Reply 5
Original post by spv
Don't judge me, but....

I cried on a birthday because my parents got me a gold chain, and I don't like gold.

HAHA THATS SO ME. I cried because my Tommy Hilfiger pants didn't fit me. I then cried again for Calvin Klein pants.
This actually isn't a 1st world issue, it honestly is ****ed but when your flatscreen tv gets lines and stops showing the image. So you have to open it up to try and fix the ribbon cables, and it still doesn't work because the brand sucks. So now no tele till I get a new one.

It's ****ed :frown:
Reply 7
My internet is so fast, I don't have time to press the stop button when I click on a wrong link.

The battery on my smart watch is too low, all it does now is tell the time.
Reply 8
"Why is it called Instant Coffee when it takes 30 seconds"
Reply 9
When you start getting upset bc you're forced to drink tap water + you only like bottled water ...but there are no more bottles left.
Original post by notnotbob
When you have no wifi, data or charger and you're on the toilet with 1% battery on your phone

:rofl:
[video="youtube;gIYB9sC_kZo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIYB9sC_kZo[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest