The Student Room Group

AQA AS Level French Unit 1- 6th June 2016 (AM)

I haven't seen a thread like this yet (if there is then feel free to delete).

How's everyone feeling for the exam and what are your predictions for the essay topics? I'm pretty sure that music will come up (maybe friendship as well)

Good luck!
I am doing the same exam! I'm predicting music will come up aswell or marriages so I guess we should focus on the vocab for those topics!!
Reply 2
Does anyone have links to past papers? The stupid website only has papers to 2013 and I really need some practice - so unprepared haha!
Reply 3
I think that the essay might be on the TV, but obviously not sure!
Reply 4
Does anyone have good ideas for grammatical structures to include in the essay? Obviously will try and squeeze in a subjunctive and some pronouns but not sure if it's necessary to try and use loads of complex stuff...
Original post by Sgp0910
Does anyone have links to past papers? The stupid website only has papers to 2013 and I really need some practice - so unprepared haha!

http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/languages/as-and-a-level/french-2650/past-papers-and-mark-schemes Here are some past papers!
My teacher thinks holidays will come as one of the topics for the essay because it appeared in 2010,2013 so hopefully this year in 2016 which is a pattern of every 3 years.What do you think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending