The Student Room Group

Edexcel Higher Mathematics Marks need for a C?

I was wondering how many marks out of 200 i would need to achieve a C in the 2016 Edexcel Higher Mathematics exam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by djandrewful
I was wondering how many marks out of 200 i would need to achieve a C in the 2016 Edexcel Higher Mathematics exam

Probably around 120?
Original post by Jamie Vardy
Probably around 120?

Bruh wdf?

120-135 is usually what you need for an A.

I'd say you need 33 in each paper, so a C would be 60-70 out of 200.
Reply 3
The grade boundaries are quite low so it should be a problem. Last year it was between 90-100 i think for a B.
Original post by djandrewful

not much it's easy. i think it's around 60/200, sometimes slightly less.
What do you think will be a B this year
If you're aiming for a C then you might as well do the foundation paper
wb for a b or an a?
Hopefully A is 130 that's achievable
Dam thats good you could prolly get A* with that, it might be we dont know just try to revise as many topics as you can.
Just scraped 70 marks i think defo over 60 but overall poor performance from me and im gonna prolly flop the calc exam.
It really aint but oh well.
Original post by junayd1998
Just scraped 70 marks i think defo over 60 but overall poor performance from me and im gonna prolly flop the calc exam.
Here I have all the calculator topics and the predicted ones, you may find them helpful for your revision. You can easily get an A if you've already got about 70. Good Luck.:smile:All topics: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0NHL46meQP_UTRYdEw5V0tSWWc/view?usp=sharingPredicted topics: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0NHL46meQP_cHUzQVBUQm9TdXM/view?usp=sharing
I know I think I've already sent you these links before,sorry for reposting, I wanted to help the person above aswell.:smile::tongue:
No problem.:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending