The Student Room Group

How do u know when a guy likes u?

There is this one guy in which i see at weddings, and my family know his mum and dad, and i am quite close to his parents as well, and i dont know if he likes me as i keep seeing him stare at me and just recently a few months back, was the first time i saw him again, and he was so shocked to see me, it was as if he did not recognize me, and suddenly just got a bit shy. So I need ur help, what do u guys think?
Original post by x-bhakti-patel
There is this one guy in which i see at weddings, and my family know his mum and dad, and i am quite close to his parents as well, and i dont know if he likes me as i keep seeing him stare at me and just recently a few months back, was the first time i saw him again, and he was so shocked to see me, it was as if he did not recognize me, and suddenly just got a bit shy. So I need ur help, what do u guys think?

Sadly there is not much to go on there. It's possible that he finds you physically attractive, but it doesn't sound like he knows you that well. If you like him, talk to him, flirt, see what happens :wink:
Original post by SeanFM
Sadly there is not much to go on there. It's possible that he finds you physically attractive, but it doesn't sound like he knows you that well. If you like him, talk to him, flirt, see what happens :wink:

Thanks, that helps me a lot but he has actually talked to me, but only when my parents ask him to, and once he was actually just pacing up and down where i was sitting but he didnt talk to me as someone was with me
Thanks, that helps me a lot but he has actually talked to me, but only when my parents ask him to, and once he was actually just pacing up and down where i was sitting but he didnt talk to me as someone was with me

Pacing up and down? :hmmmm2: it sounds like something someone that's a bit awkward/shy and fancies you might do :tongue: so I think it's definitely possible.

one way is if he keeps staring at you. Another way is if he is shocked and another one is if he tries to act 'cool' around you when he talks to ya
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
one way is if he keeps staring at you. Another way is if he is shocked and another one is if he tries to act 'cool' around you when he talks to ya

eariler he used to be shy, and still is a bit but when he talked to me, he sounded like his normal self and if he was cool, so i think u are right on that point
eariler he used to be shy, and still is a bit but when he talked to me, he sounded like his normal self and if he was cool, so i think u are right on that point

yeah just by that he defo likes u
Original post by SeanFM
Pacing up and down? :hmmmm2: it sounds like something someone that's a bit awkward/shy and fancies you might do :tongue: so I think it's definitely possible.

Thanks, maybe, i might just have to talk to him and be his friend and see how things go from there when i next see him :smile:
Reply 8
Unless hes an absolute weirdo he probably likes what he sees.. People dont act like that normally. Make sure your parents arent around next time and see if he approaches

Is he Asian?
You don't know if he likes you just because he's being shy and stuff. He might just be a bit of a socially-inept plonker.

If he's staring at you that may be a sign he likes you. Just see how much he stares at you- if it is one off it may not mean anything. But if he stares at you for more than once for a long time, he may like you. Other signs are: if he acts nervous/shy, if he blushes, if he raises his eyebrows (this one is a bit weird) and if he tries to talk to you for no reason.
Also if he does talk to you see how much attention he pays to you. Does he lean in to you? Does he listen to what you are saying? Does he make lots of eye contact?
Hope this helps!
Original post by davgen7
Unless hes an absolute weirdo he probably likes what he sees.. People dont act like that normally. Make sure your parents arent around next time and see if he approaches

thanks, i will remember that next time i meet him :smile:
Original post by ovo_zverit
Is he Asian?

yes

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending