The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
x'DD Ikr, I'm bored cuz like got nothing to do, been revising since 12:30, stressed cuz I got history exam monday morning, 2 hrs long. & pissed cuz mum and dad had an argument, swore at each other and now are not talking, and I'm like the middle man, the mediator, it's like they talk indirectly through me, and I find it so annoying. :frown:
That's good, I've got about 2 weeks left of school too, and I'll be a goner. Same s**t everyday, trust me, and your extremely lucky to be blessed mann. Ain't got no-one to bless me man. :unimpressed::2in1::closedeyes::cry2:

I got a lot of **** to deal with but try to stay optimistic, dunno. Like I'm very poor but only thing keeping me going is appreciating that I've got my health, my education so far, that I'm not a complete tosser, and try to keep the relationship with my family as stable as possible at this point. I don't wanna make anything you're dealing with seem small you know what i mean BUT you have a long life ahead of ya. Your brothers long gone, and now you just gotta deal with your folks and school lol but everyone does ya kno? :\ I applaud you tryna stop your folks from fighting though.
Original post by 0to100
I got a lot of **** to deal with but try to stay optimistic, dunno. Like I'm very poor but only thing keeping me going is appreciating that I've got my health, my education so far, that I'm not a complete tosser, and try to keep the relationship with my family as stable as possible at this point. I don't wanna make anything you're dealing with seem small you know what i mean BUT you have a long life ahead of ya. Your brothers long gone, and now you just gotta deal with your folks and school lol but everyone does ya kno? :\ I applaud you tryna stop your folks from fighting though.

It's really good that you do honestly, your a strong person. I agree, we gotta appreciate everything we do have. I'm tryna move forward with my life, but my mum's repeating s***t 24/7 so it makes it kinda hard. Yh. Thank you, but they never listen to me tho, and I get really annoyed like what I am supposed to do, I really try but it's kinda like I'm young so I'm don't understand these things but that's not the case, you don't have to be experienced to understand and sympathize. This stuff is just hard. Wish I had a bro or sis. Yano, even though we have friends it's that they don't really understand because they ain't been in mine or your shoes. But thank you :h: Btw, wuu2? :heart:
It's really good that you do honestly, your a strong person. I agree, we gotta appreciate everything we do have. I'm tryna move forward with my life, but my mum's repeating s***t 24/7 so it makes it kinda hard. Yh. Thank you, but they never listen to me tho, and I get really annoyed like what I am supposed to do, I really try but it's kinda like I'm young so I'm don't understand these things but that's not the case, you don't have to be experienced to understand and sympathize. This stuff is just hard. Wish I had a bro or sis. Yano, even though we have friends it's that they don't really understand because they ain't been in mine or your shoes. But thank you :h: Btw, wuu2? :heart:

Just make sure whatever you do you don't turn out like your folks. Maybe try to figure out where they went wrong dunno. For all my mistakes I'm not a teen parent and have a clean record now, and have more education than anyone in my family. So far. It gets hard and I truly am alone when it comes to support. I've got bodies all around me but they don't do **** for me. I just try not to make it worse. What am I up to? Currently just chillin in front of my fan listening to music, tryna enjoy what I can. My tele is broken and my mates work sp*stic hours so.
Original post by 0to100
Just make sure whatever you do you don't turn out like your folks. Maybe try to figure out where they went wrong dunno. For all my mistakes I'm not a teen parent and have a clean record now, and have more education than anyone in my family. So far. It gets hard and I truly am alone when it comes to support. I've got bodies all around me but they don't do **** for me. I just try not to make it worse. What am I up to? Currently just chillin in front of my fan listening to music, tryna enjoy what I can. My tele is broken and my mates work sp*stic hours so.

Never wanaa be like them, yh I kinda know where they went wrong, and no matter what I'm never gonaa be a miserable b***h like dem. That's really good. I'm sure you'll be amazing, and succesful in everything you do. Awwh :frown: That's sad. You've got me, well if I'm any good, but you can pm me or however you wanaa talk and I'll be there for you :smile: That's good, it's nice to put your feet up once in a while. Hope your ok :h: Sorry I replied late, dad came home, and mum was uggh.
Never wanaa be like them, yh I kinda know where they went wrong, and no matter what I'm never gonaa be a miserable b***h like dem. That's really good. I'm sure you'll be amazing, and succesful in everything you do. Awwh :frown: That's sad. You've got me, well if I'm any good, but you can pm me or however you wanaa talk and I'll be there for you :smile: That's good, it's nice to put your feet up once in a while. Hope your ok :h: Sorry I replied late, dad came home, and mum was uggh.

You're a Leo too? Bostin :wink:
Original post by 0to100
You're a Leo too? Bostin :wink:

As in star sign? Yushhh! :tongue: Haha :rolleyes: History so long mann, got a revision session tomorow 9:00 am till 3:00 pm. Dying rn. Exam for 2 hrs on Monday morning, sh***in it lol :s-smilie:
As in star sign? Yushhh! :tongue: Haha :rolleyes: History so long mann, got a revision session tomorow 9:00 am till 3:00 pm. Dying rn. Exam for 2 hrs on Monday morning, sh***in it lol :s-smilie:

I'll leave yiu alone so you can get those grades and become the best paramedic ever.
Original post by 0to100
I'll leave yiu alone so you can get those grades and become the best paramedic ever.

Na, I enjoy company especially now lol bored, dying :colone:
This history *bleep* is soooooo boring, honestly. I'm like. :colonhash:
No worries yanno :smile:
Ew. Mum havin' a go at me. Like f u. Get away from me for once. I enjoy school cuz I get a moment away from her and with my friends. :angry:
Nekfeu

[Verse 1]I do not lead a healthy life hyper although I drilledI see people behind the blindsAlone in my dirty apartment, my sister revises a partThere's no impartial law apart from the SkyI'm surrounded by lads on sonarBut it was too late when there are troublesThe accused are on the bench and sweat like a saunaMothers weep as SolaarYou're never safe, evil taught meThe me-the shining, a mom asks: "Why did I have taken?O God "is not heaven, it's the menHateful, their soul is sealed by sex and areI saw the seum, giving dirtyIt is as if their heart had watched the eyes of MedusaCourage and fear, together, are my two armsWhen I feel uprooted, I go up in the treetopsFrom above, j'vois death, to be ready if it approachLife is enjoy the view after sawing off the branch[Chorus 1]Storm opinion, here it is soon temptedWe want to finish the right side of the tinted windowYeah, I know you've wanted to feelThe funds and shapes as long as it empty your headOh yeah, here we are quickly temptedWe want to finish the right side of the tinted windowYeah, I know you've wanted to feelThe funds and shapes as long as it empty your head[Verse 2]At night, I go out aimlessly like a sleepwalkerThere's some dreams that men no longerI saw this girl, we were alone in the busShe had red eyes, she was not only drunkShe had the cam in a Balenciaga bagShe made caner, right to swing a guyIn Panama, they are people who s'perdent, y'en qu'espèrentPéter saps Agnès b., Nike SBOutside, it's cold, there's more humanityA man died before an inanimate uninhabited buildingIt is the crisis ! Crisis ? Who is she achieved?You, me or suicidal climbing a roof?[Chorus 2]Here, one is quickly temptedWe want to finish the right side of the tinted windowYeah, I know you've wanted to feelThe funds and shapes as long as it empty your headOh yeah, here we are quickly temptedWe want to finish the right side of the tinted windowYeah, I know you've wanted to feelThe funds and shapes as long as it empty your head[Verse 3]As Walter White, I have my Clarks WallabeesSister, shakes my hand, brother, slap me kissI do rubs that had the perfect cabinI have much more flavor than Karl LagerfeldThe art world is boastful, he sells you some street artBut do not want to see my scarlas graffer by vandalFire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!You can feel the aura in our raps, get anoraksIt will soon be a storm as the oracleMy conscience told me: "Who are you?Do you live in vice or tranquility? "It depends where the moolah, one must be stupid, yeah, p't beBut my pen can nail down the spout HouellebecqHere, one is tempted quickly, it is better that you live your questI heard: "Empty your cash", the next day, the cops investigating[Chorus 1]Storm opinion, here it is soon temptedWe want to finish the right side of the tinted windowYeah, I know you've wanted to feelThe funds and shapes as long as it empty your headOh yeah, here we are quickly temptedWe want to finish the right side of the tinted windowYeah, I know you've wanted to feelThe funds and shapes as long as it empty your head
Original post by 0to100
@Andy98 @WoodyMKC the lyrics are translated for Nique Les Clones here if you're interested

This dude put in work bruh

"Nique les clones/**** Followers" translated (so far):

Chorus
I can only see clones now, it started at school
Who do you give you head to go through it
Here everyone plays roles dreaming about millions of euros
I grew up as a rose in the middle of nettles
X2

I promised you once you would remember our faces
I'm not ready to stay quiet
From elementary to college, depressed, I was feeling captive
Because teachers always wanted to rate me
However I loved lessons
I was different from those who were saying "you hit or you get hurt"
Me, I was dreaming of adventures, I was drawing on storefronts
I was attacking what was forbidden
I don't give a **** about all those noob TV shows
I wanted to see the world before god calls me back
I used to secretly read, not to be mocked

While the kids of my age were talking about cars
One of the guys I used to know was stealing codes
Once he came at school with a gun
I was shocked to see him with a weapon
I don't give a **** about your ****ing codes
I was scared, I say it
But I had a heart, I say it
I say it but I'm still here for my ****ing friends
Today, for him, the bullet sound is printed on the skull
Those who used to hang out in the building took him down

Never give in to the group pressure
When you hurt, deep inside you feel the doubt
Never give in to the group pressure

Chorus (translated yesterday)

I'm a nomad, don't tell me we're just good enough to stay
Get out, I don't give my money/ I don't feel like a loner
Don't tell me to settle in
When you're different they want to beat you
You're unhappy when you have a dream your parents do not believe in

The rest:

Traîner vers le bas, t’inquiète, je te promets de me battre
You worry you're getting dragged down, I promise to fight your corner

Non, je n'aime pas quand je me promène et que je vois
No, I don't like what I see when I walk around

Ce petit qui se fait traquer pour des problèmes de poids
Like the child who is picked on for his weight problem

Mais pour qui se prend-on ? De tristes pantins
But for who (???)? They are sad puppets.

J'écris c'te pensée pour que Le Christ m'entende
I'm writing these thoughts so that Christ hears me,

Et, dans nos cœur, on est à l'ère de L'Age de Glace
And in our hearts, we're living in the Ice Age

Aymé ? C'est plus qu'un personnage de H
Aymé is not just a character from 'H '[a French TV show about incompetent doctors]

On n'est pas des codes barres
We aren't barcodes

T'as la cote sur les réseaux puis ta cote part, nan
You are registered on the system then your value drops

On n'est pas des codes barres
No, we aren't barcodes.

T'as la cote sur les réseaux puis ta cote part
You are registered on the system then your value drops.

Le regard des gens t'amènera devant le mirage du miroir
People's opinion/look(?) might lead you to the mirage in the mirror

Mais, moi, j'ai la rage, ma vision du Rap, elle est rare
But me, I am angry, and my rap vision is rare.

Tant qu'un misérable s'endormira dans la rame
Like a miserable person who sleeps in a train (station)

Pendant que le rat se réchauffera sur les rails
While a rat warms itself next to the tracks. [possible play on words: 'rechauffera sur les rails' an expression meaning 'warming yourself up with some lines (of cocaine)]

[Pont 2] ×2
Vu qu'on forme des copies conformes
When we make ourselves into copies

Qui ne pensent qu'à leur petit confort
Who think of nothing except their own comforts.

[Refrain] ×2
Je ne vois plus que des clones, ça a commencé à l'école
I see nothing but clones, it started in school

À qui tu donnes de l'épaule pour t'en sortir ?
Who will you help out to get you through?

Ici, tout l'monde joue des rôles en rêvant du million d'euros
Everyone here is is playing their role, while they dream of a million euros

Et j'ai poussé comme une rose parmi les orties
And I pushed [them] aside like a rose among nettles.

[Pont 3] ×2
J'éduque ma peine en leur parlant de nous
I educate my pain by telling them about us,

Je décuple mes sens comme un handicapé
I increase my senses like a blind person

Comment trouver le chemin qu'on m'indique à peine ?
How do I find a path that is barely shown to me?

J'me sens comme Andy Kaufman dans Man on the Moon
I feel like Andy Kaufman in Man on the Moon.

[Outro]
Nique les clones
**** clones
Nique les clones
**** clones
Nique les clones
**** clones
Nique les faux
**** deceivers

« Ceux qui ont pris tout le plat dans leur assiette
Those who ate all the food on their own plate,

Laissant les assiettes des autres vides et qui, ayant tout
But left the plates of others empty, and who, whilst they have everything,

Disent, avec une bonne figure, une bonne conscience "Nous, nous qui avons
tout, on est pour la paix !"
Say with a straight face, and a clean conscience "We, who have everything, only want peace!"

Tu sais c'que j'dois leur crier, à ceux-là ?
You want to know what I want to shout at those people?

"Les premiers violents, les provocateurs de toute violence, c'est vous ! Et
The ones who started the violence, the ones who provoke all violence, are you!

quand, le soir, dans vos belles maisons, vous allez embrasser vos p'tits enfants,
And when you hug your little children in the evening, in your nice house,

avec votre bonne conscience, au regard de Dieu, vous avez probablement plus
in good conscience, before the eyes of God, you probably

de sang sur vos mains d'inconscients que n'en aura jamais le désespéré qui a
unknowingly have more blood on your hands than the desperate person who

pris des armes pour essayer de sortir de son désespoir."»
takes up arms to try to get out of their hopeless state ever will.

Fin/end

Ahh yeah, the dude's got talent
Original post by Certified
Nekfeu

[Verse 1]I do not lead a healthy life hyper although I drilledI see people behind the blindsAlone in my dirty apartment, my sister revises a partThere's no impartial law apart from the SkyI'm surrounded by lads on sonarBut it was too late when there are troublesThe accused are on the bench and sweat like a saunaMothers weep as SolaarYou're never safe, evil taught meThe me-the shining, a mom asks: "Why did I have taken?O God "is not heaven, it's the menHateful, their soul is sealed by sex and areI saw the seum, giving dirtyIt is as if their heart had watched the eyes of MedusaCourage and fear, together, are my two armsWhen I feel uprooted, I go up in the treetopsFrom above, j'vois death, to be ready if it approachLife is enjoy the view after sawing off the branch[Chorus 1]Storm opinion, here it is soon temptedWe want to finish the right side of the tinted windowYeah, I know you've wanted to feelThe funds and shapes as long as it empty your headOh yeah, here we are quickly temptedWe want to finish the right side of the tinted windowYeah, I know you've wanted to feelThe funds and shapes as long as it empty your head[Verse 2]At night, I go out aimlessly like a sleepwalkerThere's some dreams that men no longerI saw this girl, we were alone in the busShe had red eyes, she was not only drunkShe had the cam in a Balenciaga bagShe made caner, right to swing a guyIn Panama, they are people who s'perdent, y'en qu'espèrentPéter saps Agnès b., Nike SBOutside, it's cold, there's more humanityA man died before an inanimate uninhabited buildingIt is the crisis ! Crisis ? Who is she achieved?You, me or suicidal climbing a roof?[Chorus 2]Here, one is quickly temptedWe want to finish the right side of the tinted windowYeah, I know you've wanted to feelThe funds and shapes as long as it empty your headOh yeah, here we are quickly temptedWe want to finish the right side of the tinted windowYeah, I know you've wanted to feelThe funds and shapes as long as it empty your head[Verse 3]As Walter White, I have my Clarks WallabeesSister, shakes my hand, brother, slap me kissI do rubs that had the perfect cabinI have much more flavor than Karl LagerfeldThe art world is boastful, he sells you some street artBut do not want to see my scarlas graffer by vandalFire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!You can feel the aura in our raps, get anoraksIt will soon be a storm as the oracleMy conscience told me: "Who are you?Do you live in vice or tranquility? "It depends where the moolah, one must be stupid, yeah, p't beBut my pen can nail down the spout HouellebecqHere, one is tempted quickly, it is better that you live your questI heard: "Empty your cash", the next day, the cops investigating[Chorus 1]Storm opinion, here it is soon temptedWe want to finish the right side of the tinted windowYeah, I know you've wanted to feelThe funds and shapes as long as it empty your headOh yeah, here we are quickly temptedWe want to finish the right side of the tinted windowYeah, I know you've wanted to feelThe funds and shapes as long as it empty your head

What's this for mate
Original post by 0to100
What's this for mate

The lyrics for the first request.

Latest