The Student Room Group

Confusedd

So basically I had this friend in school, we was best mates for years but lost contact for 3-4 years and he recently added me on Facebook and we got talking again, but since he hasn't made any effort to speak to me, just the odd Snapchat. He told me he used to like me when we was friends, and that I was special then asked me for nudes like wtf? I'm so confused, I asked him to go for a drink but he said when he's got money but goes out with his mates.

Does anyone have any advice on what to do in this situation, I really want to speak to him but don't want to come across as annoying.
Original post by Anonymous
So basically I had this friend in school, we was best mates for years but lost contact for 3-4 years and he recently added me on Facebook and we got talking again, but since he hasn't made any effort to speak to me, just the odd Snapchat. He told me he used to like me when we was friends, and that I was special then asked me for nudes like wtf? I'm so confused, I asked him to go for a drink but he said when he's got money but goes out with his mates.

Does anyone have any advice on what to do in this situation, I really want to speak to him but don't want to come across as annoying.

I suggest you forget about him. He does not sound like he wants to be your friend.
Reply 2
He asked for nudes...get away while you can
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
honey, I'm sorry but he seems like a jerk like I think he just said he liked you so he could get nudes and you don't sound like that person to give nudes like that.. so don't do anything that would make you feel uncomfortable just so you could talk to him. don't get yourself into a sticky situation of " if he really likes you or not " so just allow him.
Reply 4
Maybe ask him for his nudes as well. :wink:

(If you like him, that is.)

Quick Reply