The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well, they would both be legal... Aslong as they're both trustworthy, safe people then I don't see the problem..
Depends of the maturity of the individuals in question
Reply 3
no as in yes it wrong
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Yua
no

Why? :smile:
I think it's ok as long as they r both ok with it and like each other it should be fine. Bcuz it's between the two of them
IMO yes, a 16 year old is too young to be making such decisions.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Troll aint getting past us easily
@iEthan best troll yet :toofunny:

Original post by ivybridge
@iEthan - stupid peasants.

:banned: :love:
Not necessarily. It really depends on individual circumstances, the individuals involved, and each individual situation.
It is not unlawful
no
No its not!! Age is just a number :smile:
My cousin is sleeping with a 19 year old (she's 16) and me and this 23 year old have a thing so personally I think it's fine xx :smile:
Not sure tbh, if like older people had the same age gap e.g. 37 and 34 nobody would think much off it, but since its teenage hmm, yeah I dont really see a problem.
I would say so. Someone at 16 could just be finishing GCSEs, someone at 19 could be finishing second year of uni. Huge difference in maturity. Where's the guy finding 16 year olds anyway? :s-smilie:
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous
no

Why? :smile:
Original post by eden3
And NO I'm not talking about myself :laugh:

age is just a number

Spoiler

Reply 16
Original post by notnotbob
age is just a number

Spoiler

I thought 16 is the age of consent?
Original post by eden3
I thought 16 is the age of consent?

it's only a ... nvm the pdeo joke
Reply 18
Original post by notnotbob
it's only a ... nvm the pdeo joke

Oh OK :laugh:
Original post by SeanFM
I would say so. Someone at 16 could just be finishing GCSEs, someone at 19 could be finishing second year of uni. Huge difference in maturity. Where's the guy finding 16 year olds anyway? :s-smilie:

This is what I want to know too! *gets out notepad and pen*

As for the original question, I don't think there's anything wrong with it per se, and sometimes these relationships work out fine, that said it's not really socially acceptable a lot of the time, and I for one wouldn't want to bring a girl that young back home to my parents because they'd be like 'wtf dude she's like 16' and it would be awkward.

Honestly it's their own decision to make though, if they're coerced into it then that's terrible, as is the case when anybody is coerced into a sexual relationship. Not saying that a relationship with a 16 year old necessarily be coercive, but they're probably more vulnerable to it.

Latest

Trending

Trending