The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@FireFreezer77 this was a good post :yep: - and yes to your plan for a future blog post!
Original post by ravioliyears
By just reading the first paragraph, I respect you so much and I admire your optimism!! Thank you for tagging me!

Thankyou so much for reading!! I really appreciate it!
Aww thankyou!! Thats so nice of you to say!!
I really appreciate that! I like your positivity!!
No worries! Thanks for tagging me in yours too!!
Original post by Blondie987
PRSOM! This was such a good read and I cans definitely relate, I do agree that not having friends isn't the end of the world and it's very important to learn to enjoy your own company but I still hope you've found some friendship on tsr too! :biggrin:

Why thankyou! I really appreciate that!!
Ah well its good that you can relate. You cant go wrong with your own company and you wont argue with yourself (hopefully!).
But yes ive found friendship on tsr and cured my lonliness. Thanks for asking!!
Im sure youve found many friends on here!!
Thanks for reading!! :biggrin:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
@FireFreezer77 this was a good post :yep: - and yes to your plan for a future blog post!

Thankyou so much for reading!!!
Ah excellent!! Thanks!
I hope youre feeling better! :hugs:
PRSOM :h: I'm glad you see things this way, good to see you're happy the way you are :yep:

And yes, interested by you writing about yourself ! Please do so :five:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
PRSOM :h: I'm glad you see things this way, good to see you're happy the way you are :yep:

And yes, interested by you writing about yourself ! Please do so :five:

Thanks!! Ive akways been alone (except for the end of high school) and its never bothered me. I realize being alone is just as fun, if not more fun than being around others.
If only everyone was like you!

Ok thankyou! Im considering it! :five:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Thanks!! Ive akways been alone (except for the end of high school) and its never bothered me. I realize being alone is just as fun, if not more fun than being around others.
If only everyone was like you!

Ok thankyou! Im considering it! :five:

Hahaha thanks for the compliment :mmm:
Tbf as long as you enjoy yourself , keep it up :cool:

Yas :biggrin:
Hahaha thanks for the compliment :mmm:
Tbf as long as you enjoy yourself , keep it up :cool:

Yas :biggrin:

No worries!! :biggrin:
I sure do enjoy myself but it would be nice to have a young lady with me (if you get me!)

Woop! :woo:
No worries!! :biggrin:
I sure do enjoy myself but it would be nice to have a young lady with me (if you get me!)

Woop! :woo:

I'm sure you'll find someone :yep: :yep:
I'm sure you'll find someone :yep: :yep:

I sure hope so! Thanks!
Doesnt feel like it though :frown:
hey nice post!!
i strongly feel that we should have a good balance of being/having friends and being alone.

how about you write a little post about "a simple day in the life of FireFreezer77"
just so that your readers get to understand you a little better, what you get up to, what you encounter, your habits and daily shenanigans :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AthiaKarim
hey nice post!!
i strongly feel that we should have a good balance of being/having friends and being alone.

how about you write a little post about "a simple day in the life of FireFreezer77"
just so that your readers get to understand you a little better, what you get up to, what you encounter, your habits and daily shenanigans :tongue:

Hey Thanks!
I think thats perfectly reasonable! Its nice to be around others but its also important to have a little alone time.

Hmm thats not a bad idea, thanks! I shall have a look at that and see what happens.
I dont really get up to much in the day but im sure i can work something out!
Thankyou for reading!! :smile:
Living Life On The Edge: The Tipping Point

Hello to all the magnificent people of tsr!
Im a writing about bullying today (how ive dealt with it, or should i say how ive not dealt with it).

First though (feel free to skip this), i want to say Thankyou to everyone who has read my blog and commented on it. However, im running out of ideas already and i would be super grateful if you could tell me what you would like to see me post about! Also if anyone wants to do a guest post (or even an interview with me) that can be arranged. Please let me know if youre interested in either of those options.Thanks

Now onto the actuall post itself!

Bullying isnt a nice experience (im sure you all know that now), and we need to learn how to deal with it. Ive taught by many users that ignoring them is the most effective solution (and it is) but the hard bit is ignoring them in the first place. You want to blow their heads off, but you cant. You want to stab them in the heart, but you cant. You want to drive them into the ground, but you cant. What you can do is.......ignore them.

What this does is, denies them of the response that they are looking for. If you retaliate to them, youre just provoking them to come back stronger. Youre feeing their fire!Ive actually seen this in action.When they were bullying me, i ignored them. Guess what, they got bored and moved on to someone else.This guy does retaliate to them and theyre just getting worse and worse. So as hard as it may seem, ignoring them is the best option.

Now another good thing to do (with people you trust) is tell someone. Ive not told anyone as it will only make my situation worse. But telling someone allows them to help you deal with the problems you are having. They will confront the idiots who think its a good idea and make sure that the bullying comes to an end. They will keep an eye on the situation to see whats going on and then theyll intervene at the right moment.

During my experiences, ive found it tough going. Mostly because i take what people say to heart. So ive believed most things theyve said (its mostly true). It just got to the point where i couldnt take it anymore and i was about to go over the edge. This would be letting them win i thought. No way was i prepared to let that happen, so i got my **** together and toughened up.

I dont give a **** what they say now and it all just bounces off of me. Hence why they got bored and moved on.So im sure youve all heard the phrase 'being thick skinned'. Well thats what i did to stop being affected by the bullying that was going on.

Obviously the physical stuff cant really be solved that way.Im not gonna ignore them when theyre trying to get their hands down my pants.
Ugh that just creeps me out even thinking about it. Im defending my self then and when they touch me in other places. They sit with their hands in their pants all day and then try and touch me and shove their hands in my face saying smell it! Ewwwwww!
The teachers see them doing it and dont do a ****ing thing about it! That pisses me off greatly that they are allowed to do that!! Its not exactly hygenic either! Ewww again!

One more thing (this is where the picture was supposed to be!)

Thats the end of the post (apologies if this isnt very good).As mentioned earlier, please let me know of any ideas you have and if your interested in the guest post or maybe some form of interview.

As always thanks for reading and any questions im willing to answer!

See you soon!

Spoiler

@FireFreezer77
While the situation hasn't become amazing, I'm glad it is improving and with your determination and strength, you can allow yourself to become a better person than those bullies ever will be, telling someone is the best advice you can give to someone who is experiencing bullying, never keep it bottled up.

:hugs: you can get through anything!
(edited 7 years ago)
Living Life On The Edge: The Tipping Point

Hello to all the magnificent people of tsr!
Im a writing about bullying today (how ive dealt with it, or should i say how ive not dealt with it).

First though (feel free to skip this), i want to say Thankyou to everyone who has read my blog and commented on it. However, im running out of ideas already and i would be super grateful if you could tell me what you would like to see me post about! Also if anyone wants to do a guest post (or even an interview with me) that can be arranged. Please let me know if youre interested in either of those options.Thanks

Now onto the actuall post itself!

Bullying isnt a nice experience (im sure you all know that now), and we need to learn how to deal with it. Ive taught by many users that ignoring them is the most effective solution (and it is) but the hard bit is ignoring them in the first place. You want to blow their heads off, but you cant. You want to stab them in the heart, but you cant. You want to drive them into the ground, but you cant. What you can do is.......ignore them.

What this does is, denies them of the response that they are looking for. If you retaliate to them, youre just provoking them to come back stronger. Youre feeing their fire!Ive actually seen this in action.When they were bullying me, i ignored them. Guess what, they got bored and moved on to someone else.This guy does retaliate to them and theyre just getting worse and worse. So as hard as it may seem, ignoring them is the best option.

Now another good thing to do (with people you trust) is tell someone. Ive not told anyone as it will only make my situation worse. But telling someone allows them to help you deal with the problems you are having. They will confront the idiots who think its a good idea and make sure that the bullying comes to an end. They will keep an eye on the situation to see whats going on and then theyll intervene at the right moment.

During my experiences, ive found it tough going. Mostly because i take what people say to heart. So ive believed most things theyve said (its mostly true). It just got to the point where i couldnt take it anymore and i was about to go over the edge. This would be letting them win i thought. No way was i prepared to let that happen, so i got my **** together and toughened up.

I dont give a **** what they say now and it all just bounces off of me. Hence why they got bored and moved on.So im sure youve all heard the phrase 'being thick skinned'. Well thats what i did to stop being affected by the bullying that was going on.

Obviously the physical stuff cant really be solved that way.Im not gonna ignore them when theyre trying to get their hands down my pants.
Ugh that just creeps me out even thinking about it. Im defending my self then and when they touch me in other places. They sit with their hands in their pants all day and then try and touch me and shove their hands in my face saying smell it! Ewwwwww!
The teachers see them doing it and dont do a ****ing thing about it! That pisses me off greatly that they are allowed to do that!! Its not exactly hygenic either! Ewww again!

One more thing (this is where the picture was supposed to be!)

Thats the end of the post (apologies if this isnt very good).As mentioned earlier, please let me know of any ideas you have and if your interested in the guest post or maybe some form of interview.

As always thanks for reading and any questions im willing to answer!

See you soon!

Spoiler

Great read, as always, @FireFreezer77! The quote at the end is lovely!! :hugs:
@FireFreezer77 good read :yep: :h:

I'm glad you could manage to ignore those jerks, they're not deserving of your attention tbh -.- . I'm sorry about What happened tho , they sound so silly .. Such people don't go far in life , trust me.

Anyway it's kinda good they get bored ! I suppose the situation is better now , isn't it ?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rhythmical
@FireFreezer77
Will read the post fully tomorrow morning and reply as I'm just going to head to bed now. :hugs:

Ok no worries!
I hope you like it! :hugs:
Sleep Well!
Original post by Leviathan1741
Great read, as always, @FireFreezer77! The quote at the end is lovely!! :hugs:

Thankyou!!!
I'm glad you like it! It stood out to me! I had to include it!
Thankyou so much! :hugs:
@FireFreezer77 good read :yep: :h:

I'm glad you could manage to ignore those jerks, they're not deserving of your attention tbh -.- . I'm sorry about What happened tho , they sound so silly .. Such people don't go far in life , trust me.

Anyway it's kinda good they get bored ! I suppose the situation is better now , isn't it ?

Thankyou!!

It wasn't easy but you helped me to do so!
I really wish I could eradicate them from this earth!
:hugs: They're really silly! I don think they will tbh. They've got nothing sorted for next year (this is the last year of college, then it's either uni (which they can't do) or apprenticeship which they've not applied for!).

Yeah it's really good! They're still at it but not as much now. Yeah it's better than it was!
Thanks for reading!
It's good you've learnt to ignore them. But, what bullies say to hurt you isn't the truth. They conjure the most disgusting lies and attack you with them to hurt you. So don't believe what they say. Distance yourself away from them and surround yourself around the things and people that make YOU happy.

Latest