Haha! You've watched Easy A??

Twice. :emo:

*punches wall to regain masculinity*
Original post by Zacken
Twice. :emo:

*punches wall to regain masculinity*

Got any shopping vouchers? :beard:
Original post by Serine Soul
Join me in Cells' lectures if I get in yeah?

I was actually considering planning to go to Chemistry lectures, but I had a look around at some timetables online, and it looks like a straight on clash. There's no way I will have the time.
Original post by EricPiphany
I was actually considering planning to go to Chemistry lectures, but I had a look around at some timetables online, and it looks like a straight on clash. There's no way I will have the time.

You can go to some physics lectures though. :wink:

I know for a fact that there are no clashes between usual maths lectures and the physics lectures of the maths with physics course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

A 3rd yr told me to go to 3rd yr graph theory cause it's a decent course,I thought about it and he told me what it consisted of and it was ok but he said it was too hard going from CMS to Burrells field but he still managed haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
A 3rd yr told me to go to 3rd yr graph theory cause it's a decent course,I thought about it and he told me what it consisted of and it was ok but he said it was too hard going from CMS to Burrells field but he still managed haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Too bad you are not a Churchillian then.

As a proud future Churchillian, I take pride with my two minute walk to CMS.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would you do that to yourself?? :lol:

Smh guys I'm scared of the workload don't even know if I'll have time to eat

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds cool. I actually have a graduate textbook on graph theory, but I've only read the first few pages. I've only read the first few pages of all the books I own tbh lol

From my current workload, I don't think it is possible to get any more harder but you never know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would only go to the physical chemistry lectures, and I wouldn't do any practicals. Anyways, I'll forget about this silly idea as soon as I get in, that is if I get in...
Original post by Insight314
From my current workload, I don't think it is possible to get any more harder but you never know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha should've taken your time with GCSEs and A Levels then!
Sounds cool. I actually have a graduate textbook on graph theory, but I've only read the first few pages. I've only read the first few pages of all the books I own tbh lol

If I get in a my schedule allows it I probably will go to graph theory since I done a fair bit of hard graph theory as extracurricular so I probably won't be going to some courses in IA like sets and others.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what happens if you go uni 8 years early.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I would only go to the physical chemistry lectures, and I wouldn't do any practicals. Anyways, I'll forget about this silly idea as soon as I get in, that is if I get in...

I'll think about my time to eat if I get in too

Posted from TSR Mobile

Workload won't get harder but workload for mathmos at camb is fairly light compared to natskis and Englishers(srry don't know the right term) but the theory is hard. Source: people I know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll think about my time to eat if I get in too

I'm going to say "I told you so!" when you find out that you can actually cope well with the workload at Cambridge. :tongue: (inc. eating and all :lol: )
That's what happens if you go uni 8 years early.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol!

I should've become a member of Lucy Cavendish like you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol!

I should've become a member of Lucy Cavendish like you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ur learning the banter. Gud boy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha should've taken your time with GCSEs and A Levels then!

Isn't that better though? I am more prepared for Camb workload as a result of it. I am ready to continue my daily routine of 800mg of caffeine (2 cups of coffee + a dozen 50mg caffeine pills), eating only once a day and only having 6 hours of sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Isn't that better though? I am more prepared for Camb workload as a result of it. I am ready to continue my daily routine of 800mg of caffeine (2 cups of coffee + a dozen 50mg caffeine pills), eating only once a day and only having 6 hours of sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope your joking lol. Seriously.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending