The Student Room Group

Donald Trump to visit UK on day of EU referendum result

“Very exciting that one of the great resorts of the world, Turnberry, will be opening today after a massive £200m investment. I own it and I am very proud of it,” Trump said in a statement.

He will not be officially confirmed as Republican nominee until the party’s convention in July. And his campaign did not say whether he planned any political activity while in the UK or whether his trip was a coincidence."

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/01/donald-trump-announces-uk-visit-turnberry-golf-resort-britain

This date is obviously a coincidence. :rolleyes:
Who will be there? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hopefully he will be able to celebrate independence day with us!
Reply 2
Original post by ATW1
Hopefully he will be able to celebrate independence day with us!

Independence day? Once he comes into power we're gonna end up as his b*tch
Ew. :frown:
Never been to Scotland, but now I have an excellent opportunity to do so!

My exams are finished by then, so if he's doing some sort of public appearance I shall endeavour to go so I can show my love
i hope his plane crashes
1) He never said ban all Muslims. Just ones from Syria and Saudi Arabia.

2) He never said ban all Mexicans. Just the drug cartels and armed gangs.

3) If he did, so what ? It's their country and culture. They can let in who they want.
Original post by democracyforum
1) He never said ban all Muslims. Just ones from Syria and Saudi Arabia.

2) He never said ban all Mexicans. Just the drug cartels and armed gangs.

3) If he did, so what ? It's their country and culture. They can let in who they want.

1. Yes he did.

2. Yes he did.

3. You clearly do not understand the way leaders are supposed to act. Muslims and Mexicans form a part of American society so actually, he has a duty to them too.
Original post by ivybridge

3. You clearly do not understand the way leaders are supposed to act. Muslims and Mexicans form a part of American society so actually, he has a duty to them too.

He doesn't. He has a duty to the founding culture and ethnic group.

The constitution is written for "free white persons of good character".

What is the founding culture and ethnic group? Modern-day America has been formulated out of a collection of immigrants from various corners of the world. The group who's roots dig deep into the history of the nation, the Native Americas, are the only ones who do not have a say in anything. As such, your comments completely contradict one another.

Nobody cares about who that was written for - Obama isn't white and he was fairly elected. If you think Trump would have a sole duty to white, Christian, kind, citizens of the USA then you are deluded.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 10
How can this not be a coincidence I mean come on obbbbbbvvvvviously it was never even planned and the date just somehow clashed like there's no explanation for it it was by God's will *__*

Look at this guy?
From which century did they find you?
Original post by saeed9743
Look at this guy?

Exactly :rofl:
Original post by saeed9743
Look at this guy?

He has no duty to care for 30 million illegal immigrants.

Most Americans can trace their ancestors to the civil war. They are real Americans.
He has no duty to care for 30 million illegal immigrants.

Most Americans can trace their ancestors to the civil war. They are real Americans.

You haven't got a clue about what you're trying to offer an opinion on. It's ridiculous.
I am very grateful to Trump for his tireless work helping to deliver another presidential victory for the Democrats.
Original post by ivybridge
You haven't got a clue about what you're trying to offer an opinion on. It's ridiculous.

The truth is America should not let in any more Mexicans, or Muslims.

Because they are not American.
I wish Elon Musk ran for the presidency of the US.
The truth is America should not let in any more Mexicans, or Muslims.

Because they are not American.

That is not the way the world works, pal and your view is ridiculously narrow and racist. Muslims can be American. Being muslim is about having a belief in Islam. This does not affect your nationality or blood origins - are you dumb?
Reply 19
I'm pretty sure he's only coming to see the wide variety of walls the UK have to offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending