The Student Room Group

Sheffield hallam nursing selection event

Hi I've been invited to a selection event which takes place on the 24th June😃 I'm very nervous but excited!!
Is anyone else attending on this day?
Reply 1
Hi, I've been invited to a selection event too on the same date at 12:30pm
Reply 2
Great, well done! I'm going to the 9am one😁 Do you know if there are numeracy and literacy tests?
Reply 3
I don't know how it's going to be
Hi everyone!

I'm just wondering if you've seen our nursing selection event guidance on the website? If not, this would be a great place to start familiarising yourself with what will happen on the day :h:

Hannah
(Official TSR rep)
Reply 5
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Hi everyone!

I'm just wondering if you've seen our nursing selection event guidance on the website? If not, this would be a great place to start familiarising yourself with what will happen on the day :h:

Hannah
(Official TSR rep)

Hi
Thanks for the reply, yes I have but I couldn't see anything regarding literacy or numeracy tests😊
Original post by Lisad1232
Hi
Thanks for the reply, yes I have but I couldn't see anything regarding literacy or numeracy tests😊

We see! If you are a UK student, you will need to achieve grade C in GCSE English and Maths. No further literacy or numeracy tests are required as part of the application process. International students who are invited to a selection event may be required to take additional language tests but this would be decided on a case by case basis by the interview panel.

Thanks,
Laura
Reply 7
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
We see! If you are a UK student, you will need to achieve grade C in GCSE English and Maths. No further literacy or numeracy tests are required as part of the application process. International students who are invited to a selection event may be required to take additional language tests but this would be decided on a case by case basis by the interview panel.

Thanks,
Laura

Great! Thankyou 😊
Reply 8
Original post by Mimi001
Hi, I've been invited to a selection event too on the same date at 12:30pm

Hi
How did it go?
I think I did ok. Nervously waiting for a decision
Reply 9
Hi
How did it go?
I think I did ok. Nervously waiting for a decision

Hi,
I think it was okay too. I applied for pgd adult nursing and what about you?
Do you know how long we need to wait for the interview decision?
Reply 10
Original post by Mimi001
Hi,
I think it was okay too. I applied for pgd adult nursing and what about you?
Do you know how long we need to wait for the interview decision?

They said that they would be really quick with the offers but didn't give a date. I'm hoping it won't be long...
Reply 11
They said that they would be really quick with the offers but didn't give a date. I'm hoping it won't be long...

ok

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending