Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by 0to100
:hello:

0to pls staph
Original post by 0to100
:hello:

:rofl:
My favourite hot drink is tea with sugar but no milk. I hate it with milk. But I think I drink too much tea.
Original post by notnotbob
i tried it once and i almost puked that's how disgusting i found it

You should try it again, when you puke do it in a glass and drink it that's warm too.
Reply 64
Original post by IAmYourdog
You should try it again, when you puke do it in a glass and drink it that's warm too.

pls no i don't want to do that :/

Original post by niv1234
My favourite hot drink is tea with sugar but no milk. I hate it with milk. But I think I drink too much tea.

o.o i remember i used to put in gallons of milk and bucket loads of sugar when i made tea, this was back when i was about 13 when i didn't know how to make tea so i tried to copy others, fun times fun times

o.o i remember i used to put in gallons of milk and bucket loads of sugar when i made tea, this was back when i was about 13 when i didn't know how to make tea so i tried to copy others, fun times fun times

I do the bucket loads of sugar thing but no milk eewww!! Really I remember a lesson we had about making tea in year 2, it was one of the few actually useful lessons from primary school.
Reply 66
Original post by niv1234
I do the bucket loads of sugar thing but no milk eewww!! Really I remember a lesson we had about making tea in year 2, it was one of the few actually useful lessons from primary school.

lol they should teach you how to prepare for life and **** at the end of school, like life lesson literally instead of more learning xD there should be an optional course in all school for life lessons, to learn about taxes and owning a house and everything

this guy did it and he loved it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBR9jGVY1w
lol they should teach you how to prepare for life and **** at the end of school, like life lesson literally instead of more learning xD there should be an optional course in all school for life lessons, to learn about taxes and owning a house and everything

Thats a really good idea
Reply 69
Original post by IAmYourdog
this guy did it and he loved it!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsBR9jGVY1w

that's what happens when you have too much beer
Original post by niv1234
Thats a really good idea

it is but meh ppl thing money is better spent elsewhere
that's what happens when you have too much beer

it is but meh ppl thing money is better spent elsewhere

I guess so but I think we should do it. Without education we end up with uneducated people wwho don't value the importance of education and life skills and we are trapped in an unbreakable loop
Reply 71
Original post by niv1234
I guess so but I think we should do it. Without education we end up with uneducated people who don't value the importance of education and life skills and we are trapped in an unbreakable loop

We got plenty of derpy ppl in the world anyway, if they don't wanna learn then let them be...
There must be an innuendo here somewhere...
Honeyed milk
Original post by homeland.lsw
Semen...boiled

Is it not toasty warm when it comes out?

I would've thought fresh cum > boiled.
warm coke
Nice alcoholic choice to take the edge off, Disaronno with hot chocolate :biggrin: YUM
Original post by alkaline.
Is it not toasty warm when it comes out?

I would've thought fresh cum > boiled.

no because boiled leaves all the protein and it makes it thicker like glue
Original post by homeland.lsw
no because boiled leaves all the protein and it makes it thicker like glue

would that not make the epithelial cells inside your throat all sticky and thus making air passage increasingly more difficult and as you drink more and more boiled cum the levels of oxygen reaching your lungs and thus heart and thus rest of your body gradually decrease and inevitably you *may* die, or worse, be expelled.

The best hot drink in the world

Quick Reply

Latest