The Student Room Group

Who are you proud of TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Hmm I dunno who I am proud of tbh. I don't know many on here so I'd say myself because it looks like I'm the only one rn who posts a bunch of threads which isn't the norm, I'm guessing so yay to moi :smile:
Reply 161
Basketball lads because they're fans of the greatest sport on planet:

@Aristotle's' Disciple
@MrDystopia
@blackened_sky
@samb1234
@Malevolent
@bammy jastard 27
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
Got to say @brainzistheword @nisha.sri @NiamhM1801 for always being so dedicated and focused on revision, they will go a very long way :smile: Really intelligent people who I have loved getting to know about and talking with on the forum :smile:

Aww :smile: This is so adorable :smile: Thank you very much x
Your an amazing person too also you are very dedicated and an amazing writer :smile:
[video="youtube;K533gW3boIY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K533gW3boIY[/video]
@brainzistheword @hannahrobinsxn @NiamhM1801 @starstudent7 @MR.ANONYMOUS 786 @surina16 @sahra30013
I am very proud of them mainly because they are inspiring,determined , very hard working and as always for being amazing + extra kind :biggrin:
Original post by nisha.sri
Aww :smile: This is so adorable :smile: Thank you very much x
Your an amazing person too also you are very dedicated and an amazing writer :smile:

Original post by brainzistheword
Thank you so much, I must apologise for missing you out of my list earlier on.

@hannahrobinsxn you're fantastic and your writing is amazing :biggrin:

Aha, no problem :smile: Aw thank-you very much guys that means a lot to me X
Original post by eden3
Basketball lads because they're fans of the greatest sport on planet:

@Aristotle's' Disciple
@MrDystopia
@blackened_sky
@samb1234
@Malevolent
@bammy jastard 27

:biggrin: Finals tonight babyyy
[Q:smile:UOTE=nisha.sri;65386167]@brainzistheword @hannahrobinsxn @NiamhM1801 @starstudent7 @MR.ANONYMOUS 786 @surina16 @sahra30013
I am very proud of them mainly because they are inspiring,determined , very hard working and as always for being amazing + extra kind :biggrin:

Aww this is so sweet.:hugs:I am proud of all of you guys too @brainzistheword
@hannahrobinsxn@NiamhM1801 @MR.ANONYMOUS 786 @surina16@sahra30013 for revising so hard and keeping me motivated like you.:smile: Especially you @nisha.sri for being extra kind and my best friend on TSR. I pray that all of us get really good grades even all A*s on results day so we can we proud of all the hard work that we have put into it.
@Anon_98 she just seem really inspiring on the revision thread.

@Fiduciam he seems hilarious !

Don't know either of you that well but there you go.
@brainzistheword @hannahrobinsxn @NiamhM1801 @starstudent7 @MR.ANONYMOUS 786 @surina16 @sahra30013

Original post by starstudent7

@hannahrobinsxn@NiamhM1801 @MR.ANONYMOUS 786 @surina16@sahra30013 for revising so hard and keeping me motivated like you.:smile: Especially you @nisha.sri for being extra kind and my best friend on TSR. I pray that all of us get really good grades even all A*s on results day so we can we proud of all the hard work that we have put into it.

Thank you :hugs:This is so cute and I'm so proud of all of you too for how hard you have all worked! :h:
[Q:smile:UOTE=nisha.sri;65386167]@brainzistheword @hannahrobinsxn @NiamhM1801 @starstudent7 @MR.ANONYMOUS 786 @surina16 @sahra30013

Aww this is soo cute !! Thank you x I hope we all get good grades :wink:
Original post by KoreanSpammer
@Anon_98 she just seem really inspiring on the revision thread.

@Fiduciam he seems hilarious !

Don't know either of you that well but there you go.

:cube:
Hardly know anyone so I'll go with myself :yes: For still being alive :erm:
Original post by eden3
basketball lads because they're fans of the greatest sport on planet:

@aristotle's' disciple
@mrdystopia
@blackened_sky
@samb1234
@malevolent
@bammy jastard 27

Original post by aristotle's' disciple
:d finals tonight babyyy

game 1 leggo
Proud of you all! :yes:

I know many people are going/have been through a lot and I admire them for showing strength. Also, many of you are extremely nice and helpful people :h:

Aww this is soo cute !! Thank you x I hope we all get good grades :wink:
Ur welcome.:wink:

Both of you guys are so sweet! Thank you!:h:
I am proud of @brainzistheword , @nisha.sri, @NiamhM1801, @MR.ANONYMOUS 786, @starstudent7 and @hannahrobinsxn because you all motivate me and inspire me to try harder. You all have worked hard and I wish you guys get the grades you deserve!:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sahra30013
I am proud of @brainzistheword , @nisha.sri, @NiamhM1801, @MR.ANONYMOUS 786, @starstudent7 and @hannahrobinsxn because you all motivate me and inspire me to try harder. You all have worked hard and I wish you guys get the grades you deserve!:smile:

aw thank-you sahra, i am proud of you also :smile: you will definitely get the grades that you deserve! you always seem very motivated, organised and brilliant when it comes to revision :smile: good luck with the remaining exams! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
And actually, also proud of this idiot here @Zamestaneh for putting up with me :hmmm: Nah, seriously. I'm proud of you for other reasons :yy: I don't think he'll be too happy to know I've tagged him in this type of thread :rofl: Don't kill me pls :lol:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest