The Student Room Group

The ordinary girl with the extraordinary dreams.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I actually just came across this for the first time, and you know what, I cried a little. Well done one being so brave.

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Rhythmical I miss your blog :sad: :hugs:
Original post by FireFreezer77
@Rhythmical
I ended up reading it all now.
I'm nearly crying after I read about your friend. I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand how much she meant to you. It seems like her death has given you a new determination though. You've retaken your GCSE's and are doing extremely well!
It's always hard to lose someone close (I lost my Grandad last year) bu all you can do is move on.
I know I'm late in reading/responding but I've only just seen this. I had to read it once I saw it!
It's extremely well written and I wish you all the best for the future!!!
I hope you add more posts!
Your blog is way better than mine!
Again I'm sorry for your loss!!! :hugs:

Aww thank you so much! :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that you lost your Grandad, I did at a young age so his death wasn't as hard to deal with as my best friend. And don't be silly, your blog is wonderful to read too, I must read it more often, exams are so stressful and yes I plan to update my blog tomorrow hopefully, just hard to choose what I should write about.

Original post by sameehaiqbal
Wow youve been through so much - i admire you, stay strong soldier xx

Aww thank you sweetie! :hugs: I really appreciate it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RobML
I actually just came across this for the first time, and you know what, I cried a little. Well done one being so brave.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I really appreciate that Rob, like a lot. Means a lot when people finally understand what another TSR user is going through, we've all been through incredible journeys and I figured I'd share mine so people would get to know the real me. :smile:

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
@Rhythmical I miss your blog :sad: :hugs:

Your blog is way better and you know it! :hugs: I'm updating it tomorrow, sorry for the lack of posts, exams have gotten to the better of me and I've had no time to update. :frown:
Original post by Rhythmical

Your blog is way better and you know it! :hugs: I'm updating it tomorrow, sorry for the lack of posts, exams have gotten to the better of me and I've had no time to update. :frown:

Awww no it's done I understand ! I did not realise you took a break from it - I kinda did it for my blog as well -
Don't apologize :3 :hugs:
Can't wait to read tho :ahee:
Awww no it's done I understand ! I did not realise you took a break from it - I kinda did it for my blog as well -
Don't apologize :3 :hugs:
Can't wait to read tho :ahee:

Gonna read yours from start to finish again! :biggrin: I like the way you structure yours and yep I took a break from it, actually I kinda forgot about my blog because I had no idea what to write so I thought, meh, leave it to sink! :tongue: I may cover my recent change from Humanities to STEM! :smile:
Gonna read yours from start to finish again! :biggrin: I like the way you structure yours and yep I took a break from it, actually I kinda forgot about my blog because I had no idea what to write so I thought, meh, leave it to sink! :tongue: I may cover my recent change from Humanities to STEM! :smile:

Awww :3 thank you for the compliment :colondollar:

Yes I see what you mean, even if you don't write a lot it was a very interesting read and good to learn more about you :yep:

Spoiler

Awww :3 thank you for the compliment :colondollar:

Yes I see what you mean, even if you don't write a lot it was a very interesting read and good to learn more about you :yep:

Spoiler

Aww you are most welcome :colondollar:

And yeah, I realise most blogs seem to gain attention weeks after they've been start up, I imagine when people have time on their hands, they just read! :biggrin:

STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. So I am studying essay based subjects at A Level but next year I am privately doing exams and taking a gap year to do Biology, Chemistry, Economics and Psychology
Aww you are most welcome :colondollar:

And yeah, I realise most blogs seem to gain attention weeks after they've been start up, I imagine when people have time on their hands, they just read! :biggrin:

STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. So I am studying essay based subjects at A Level but next year I am privately doing exams and taking a gap year to do Biology, Chemistry, Economics and Psychology

Aww I see ! Sounds so cool !! Because once it's done you would have learn a lot of different things :jive:
Can't wait to read it :ahee:
Aww I see ! Sounds so cool !! Because once it's done you would have learn a lot of different things :jive:
Can't wait to read it :ahee:

I know it's really cool! And I'd be so educated my head will need enlarging! :tongue: And I know, wait a few years okay? :wink:
I know it's really cool! And I'd be so educated my head will need enlarging! :tongue: And I know, wait a few years okay? :wink:

Exactly !! \o/ \o/

:lol: :lol: I will :mmm:
Exactly !! \o/ \o/

:lol: :lol: I will :mmm:

You better! Or I'm coming to Unicornland and taking all the magic farts! :tongue:
You better! Or I'm coming to Unicornland and taking all the magic farts! :tongue:

Nooo :cry2: you can come to Unicorland but just to visit me :mmm:
Aww thank you so much! :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that you lost your Grandad, I did at a young age so his death wasn't as hard to deal with as my best friend. And don;t be silly, your blog is wonderful to read too, I must read it more often, exams are so stressful and yes I plan to update my blog tomorrow hopefully, just hard to choose what I should write about.

No worries!! :hugs:
Thankyou, it wad a hard time for us all.
Im sorry you lost yours at such a young age. I guess you didnt know him very well?
Im really sorry about your friend! That mustve been awful for you!
Aw thanks!! Would you like me to tag you in thw next post?
Exams are super stressful!
Ah excellent! If its ok, could you tag me in your future posts? Your blog is excellent.
Original post by FireFreezer77
No worries!! :hugs:
Thankyou, it wad a hard time for us all.
Im sorry you lost yours at such a young age. I guess you didnt know him very well?
Im really sorry about your friend! That mustve been awful for you!
Aw thanks!! Would you like me to tag you in thw next post?
Exams are super stressful!
Ah excellent! If its ok, could you tag me in your future posts? Your blog is excellent.

I know, it's always so hard! :hugs: always here for a chat if you need it! :smile:

Yep I was 5 so I don't remember it that much, I was close to him but I guess at that age, it didn't really change my life that much. Yeah it was awful, worst thing I've ever been through, been nearly two years soon. :frown:

Yes definitely and I will tag you in mine, new post coming tomorrow for sure! And noo yours is way better, had a sneak peak. :wink:
I know, it's always so hard! :hugs: always here for a chat if you need it! :smile:

Yep I was 5 so I don't remember it that much, I was close to him but I guess at that age, it didn't really change my life that much. Yeah it was awful, worst thing I've ever been through, been nearly two years soon. :frown:

Yes definitely and I will tag you in mine, new post coming tomorrow for sure! And noo yours is way better, had a sneak peak. :wink:

Its very hard! :hugs:
Aw thanks! Im always here too if you need to chat!

Ah well that not good. Im sorry for your loss. Hmm well i guess it doesnt too much.
Im so sorry you had to go through it :hugs:
I could tell it was an awful experience for you. I hope things are a little easier now.

Excellent, i shall give you a tag from the next post.
Thankyou, i look forward to reading it!
Hehe im glad you like it! Did you see todays update?
Music and Me: Our Journey through life together

I only pray you'll never leave me behind (never leave me). Because good music can be so hard to find (so hard to find). My heart's a stereo. It beats for you, so listen close.

All future blog posts are in spoiler blocks to make it easier. :smile:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
x

Music :love: It really becomes a way of life...especially when you spend days on end trying to find the perfect song :yep: And a fellow musician! :woo:

Great read, it seems you like a lot of genres...what do you think of classical though?
Original post by homeland.lsw
Music :love: It really becomes a way of life...especially when you spend days on end trying to find the perfect song :yep: And a fellow musician! :woo:

Great read, it seems you like a lot of genres...what do you think of classical though?

I know! Still haven't found it, I just like too much music! :biggrin: And yes I am a fellow musician, become slightly rusty since GCSE's/A Levels have taken over my life. I love Classical music, it helps me revise, I literally played Mozart and Beethoven for three hours whilst I revised for an exam two weeks ago and there is a great classical music album on Spotify for studying.
Music and Me: Our Journey through life together

I only pray you'll never leave me behind (never leave me). Because good music can be so hard to find (so hard to find). My heart's a stereo. It beats for you, so listen close.

All future blog posts are in spoiler blocks to make it easier. :smile:

Spoiler

amazing! keep it up girll :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest