The Student Room Group

The ordinary girl with the extraordinary dreams.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
I know! Still haven't found it, I just like too much music! :biggrin: And yes I am a fellow musician, become slightly rusty since GCSE's/A Levels have taken over my life. I love Classical music, it helps me revise, I literally played Mozart and Beethoven for three hours whilst I revised for an exam two weeks ago and there is a great classical music album on Spotify for studying.

GCSE music gave me some good memories, I'm quite sad not to do it next year :sad: One thing though, it's stressful, especially when I do my graded exams...but still I'm so happy to be able play the piano!

Lol, I have like a 5 hour classical music playlist saved :lol:
Original post by mariam687
amazing! keep it up girll :smile:

Well since you put it in that way, I can't say no! :biggrin:
Original post by homeland.lsw
GCSE music gave me some good memories, I'm quite sad not to do it next year :sad: One thing though, it's stressful, especially when I do my graded exams...but still I'm so happy to be able play the piano!

Lol, I have like a 5 hour classical music playlist saved :lol:

Atleast you didn't drop GCSE music, I actually did since the teacher was extremely weird :lolwut: and I just couldn't stand my class, I might do my exams once I have spare time and learnt a lot of what I've missed! The piano is amazing, haven't played it in ages as my sister used my keyboard for a fight with my other sister and it broke. :sad:

Yes, so you should! :biggrin: it's my motivation and the thing that gets me going for revision, when the violin enters my ears, I just feel like I need to revise and I become smarter! :laugh:
Music and Me: Our Journey through life together

I only pray you'll never leave me behind (never leave me). Because good music can be so hard to find (so hard to find). My heart's a stereo. It beats for you, so listen close.

All future blog posts are in spoiler blocks to make it easier. :smile:

Spoiler

Awwwww what a cute post :love:

You play a lot of instruments omg :O that's so cool :ahee:

I've missed your blog so much , I'm glad you posted :jumphug:

Also you know what, you should upload a video/recording of you singing/playing something :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Awwwww what a cute post :love:

You play a lot of instruments omg :O that's so cool :ahee:

I've missed your blog so much , I'm glad you posted :jumphug:

Also you know what, you should upload a video/recording of you singing/playing something :ahee: :ahee: :ahee:

Well I am Rhythmical :wink: and aww thank you, I had to scrap another blog post as I feared it would be too erm graphic maybe or sad, aww I appreciate it! :lovehug: and yes I have done before, I'm surprised I haven't showed you before! :biggrin:

Here, I sang Take Me to Church.

I only pray you'll never leave me behind (never leave me). Because good music can be so hard to find (so hard to find). My heart's a stereo. It beats for you, so listen close.

Spoiler

PRSOM and I agree - music is something like the best thing to happen to this world. Without music, I probably wouldn't be as close to my friends at school as I am now (it was actually my friends who convinced me to take GCSE Music in the first place and it was probably one of the best decisions of my life).

I love how there's music from every genre and for every single mood, and I love how music is accessible to anyone.

Yeah, I just love music..

Spoiler

Original post by TheOtherSide.
PRSOM and I agree - music is something like the best thing to happen to this world. Without music, I probably wouldn't be as close to my friends at school as I am now (it was actually my friends who convinced me to take GCSE Music in the first place and it was probably one of the best decisions of my life).

I love how there's music from every genre and for every single mood, and I love how music is accessible to anyone.

Yeah, I just love music..

Spoiler

Aw that's such a lovely thing to hear! :lovehug: music just makes me feel good about myself and the people around me, it's often a conversational topic with my friends. And no I forgot! :frown: who did I tag then? I edited it by the way, how did you see the tag then? :wink:
Aw that's such a lovely thing to hear! :lovehug: music just makes me feel good about myself and the people around me, it's often a conversational topic with my friends. And no I forgot! :frown: who did I tag then? I edited it by the way, how did you see the tag then? :wink:

Why's it controversial? :K:

For once, the follow members thing on the front page helped. :lol:
Why's it controversial? :K:

For once, the follow members thing on the front page helped. :lol:

Erm read it again, I said conversational! :lol: it's a good topic of conversation! :tongue:

And ooh okay, thought you were stalking me then :wink:
Reply 149

Spoiler

Music is beautiful :love: it really can save lives *___* I'm glad you've found something to hang on to :smile: Maybe one day you can provide the same for other people with your music :colondollar: :biggrin: We have very similar music taste (MJ, Halsey, Melanie, TOP, I like a few songs by Clean Bandit, Alessia Cara and Years and Years too) so I'd like to recommend Jaymes Young (linked a song) - his lyrics are incredible *__* has many songs with different styles from 'soft' rock to EDM and Sleeping at Last have some very beautiful lyrics like it actually makes me cry and their sound is so calming and original.
Erm read it again, I said conversational! :lol: it's a good topic of conversation! :tongue:

And ooh okay, thought you were stalking me then :wink:

:doh: I think I still need sleep.. :ashamed:

Nope, no stalking.

Spoiler

Original post by z33
Music is beautiful :love: it really can save lives *___* I'm glad you've found something to hang on to :smile: Maybe one day you can provide the same for other people with your music :colondollar: :biggrin: We have very similar music taste (MJ, Halsey, Melanie, TOP, I like a few songs by Clean Bandit, Alessia Cara and Years and Years too) so I'd like to recommend Jaymes Young (linked a song) - his lyrics are incredible *__* has many songs with different styles from 'soft' rock to EDM and Sleeping at Last have some very beautiful lyrics like it actually makes me cry and their sound is so calming and original.

I know, if I can't hang on to friends then music is the next best thing! :love: omg z33 the music you have me to listen to is making me cry in a good way, omg it is amazing! :hugs: I haven't cried about music in a long time. :cry:

:doh: I think I still need sleep.. :ashamed:

Nope, no stalking.

Spoiler

:laugh: maybe stay away from TSR for a couple of milliseconds. :tongue:
Reply 152
I know, if I can't hang on to friends then music is the next best thing! :love: omg z33 the music you have me to listen to is making me cry in a good way, omg it is amazing! :hugs: I haven't cried about music in a long time. :cry:

Yupp that deep connection you feel to the artist - almost like you know them it's so beautiful x_x
awhhhhhhhhhhh i'm glad you like it :awesome: :biggrin: :hugs:
Original post by z33
Yupp that deep connection you feel to the artist - almost like you know them it's so beautiful x_x
awhhhhhhhhhhh i'm glad you like it :awesome: :biggrin: :hugs:

Them feels :wink: I fancy making some music right now, but what shall I do? :biggrin:

Spoiler

I find this so hugely inspiring, and can relate to what you say in some ways :smile: Thank you for tagging - your blog is always so interesting to read! :hugs:

:laugh: maybe stay away from TSR for a couple of milliseconds. :tongue:

:getmecoat:

Original post by z33

OH MY GOD Z33 you don't know how happy I am that you linked Jaymes Young. :woo: I remember listening to Moondust aaaages ago, except I then forgot who sang it or even what the song was, so THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT. :jumphug:

@Rhythmical listen to Moondust? :puppyeyes:
Reply 156
Them feels :wink: I fancy making some music right now, but what shall I do? :biggrin:

ikr *_*
idk a cover or just play with it til you find something you like *_*
have you seen those major to minor covers? theyre SO COOL
try doing that with one of your faves xP

Spoiler

Reply 157

OH MY GOD Z33 you don't know how happy I am that you linked Jaymes Young. :woo: I remember listening to Moondust aaaages ago, except I then forgot who sang it or even what the song was, so THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT. :jumphug:

@Rhythmical listen to Moondust? :puppyeyes:

:lol: no problem haha! moondust is sooooooo beautiful *___* <3333333333 all of his songs are x_x
Original post by z33
:lol: no problem haha! moondust is sooooooo beautiful *___* <3333333333 all of his songs are x_x

His voice.. :love:
Reply 159
His voice.. :love:

its so calming and beautiful
omg
listen to Come Back For Me

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest