The Student Room Group

1 Week left

What are my odds of pulling off 2 C's in my upcoming exams? I got a B in psychology AS, and a high-ish D in chemistry AS.. But I've really left this until the last minute for my A2's. I've been floating around mid D's all year in chem and C's in psychology. My first A2 is in 1 week. What are my odds of pulling off C grades? What would you guys recommend? Past papers?
Original post by ApeToll
What are my odds of pulling off 2 C's in my upcoming exams? I got a B in psychology AS, and a high-ish D in chemistry AS.. But I've really left this until the last minute for my A2's. I've been floating around mid D's all year in chem and C's in psychology. My first A2 is in 1 week. What are my odds of pulling off C grades? What would you guys recommend? Past papers?

This is a stupid question. You make the odds. And make them so they're in your favour buddy.
Reply 2
Original post by Someboady
This is a stupid question. You make the odds. And make them so they're in your favour buddy.

Scrap this thread lol, 12 hours a day for the next 3 weeks and I'll get my grades. I can do this.
if you're doing AQA psychology A, then you only need 16/24 for each essay you do in PSYA3 and then 16/24 for each essay and 30/35 for the research methods part for PSYA4, and you'll get an A or even an A*. It's pretty easy, I started work a few days ago, and the exams on the 8th. ;O
Original post by ApeToll
Scrap this thread lol, 12 hours a day for the next 3 weeks and I'll get my grades. I can do this.

Yes you can m8. Don't count the days. make them count son. That's how dad did it. Thats how you're gonna do it.
Reply 5
Original post by ApeToll

Take a gap year before uni
Original post by ApeToll

I only started my revision for A2 Psychology yesterday and I strongly believe that I can get an A*. If you don't have faith in yourself, then you won't do well. Just stop doubting yourself and start now. Good luck! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by PhoenixBlaze123
if you're doing AQA psychology A, then you only need 16/24 for each essay you do in PSYA3 and then 16/24 for each essay and 30/35 for the research methods part for PSYA4, and you'll get an A or even an A*. It's pretty easy, I started work a few days ago, and the exams on the 8th. ;O

Original post by DeadEnd_96
I only started my revision for A2 Psychology yesterday and I strongly believe that I can get an A*. If you don't have faith in yourself, then you won't do well. Just stop doubting yourself and start now. Good luck! :smile:

Yes guys! We can 100% do it!
Original post by ApeToll

No that's not good enough. You should be aiming for higher than that. The fact that you have doubts of achieving even a grade C shows you're not confident in your ability/not working hard enough. Aim to achieve as high a grade as possible and work extremely hard from now! The grade you'll achieve will then be one which you deserve and should be proud of as that grade will be a reflection of the effort/hard work you've put in. If you work extremely hard from now then hopefully you'll have no regrets when you find out the grade which you've achieved. Even if it is a grade C after all your effort, you can be proud of that! You can do it just work hard not long left.

Best of luck!
Reply 9
Original post by Kryptonian
No that's not good enough. You should be aiming for higher than that. The fact that you have doubts of achieving even a grade C shows you're not confident in your ability/not working hard enough. Aim to achieve as high a grade as possible and work extremely hard from now! The grade you'll achieve will then be one which you deserve and should be proud of as that grade will be a reflection of the effort/hard work you've put in. If you work extremely hard from now then hopefully you'll have no regrets when you find out the grade which you've achieved. Even if it is a grade C after all your effort, you can be proud of that! You can do it just work hard not long left.

Best of luck!

You guys are super supportive. Just the motivation I needed. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest