The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Who's starting a course at London South Bank in 2016?

Hey guys,

I've just accepted an offer to study Film Practice :biggrin: I'll be starting in Sept 2016 and will be living at home for the first year (unfortunately)! Just wondering what courses people are doing/what societies people are thinking of joining.

I've actually never been so excited about September coming around...roll on freshers week!

Lauren

Scroll to see replies

hi! i'm starting september 2016 too and i'm studying sociology :smile:
London
Original post by 11l0199
Hey guys,

I've just accepted an offer to study Film Practice :biggrin: I'll be starting in Sept 2016 and will be living at home for the first year (unfortunately)! Just wondering what courses people are doing/what societies people are thinking of joining.

I've actually never been so excited about September coming around...roll on freshers week!

Lauren

Hey Lauren!!

I'm starting in September 2016 as well!! Will be studying Criminolgy with Psychology. I really want to stay in halls but I might be staying at home as well. Where about will you be making the commute from??

Lucille X
Reply 3
Original post by louisetwidle

Hey,
That's awesome! Are you moving here from out of London? :smile:
Lauren
Reply 4
Original post by LucilleChetty
Hey Lauren!!

I'm starting in September 2016 as well!! Will be studying Criminolgy with Psychology. I really want to stay in halls but I might be staying at home as well. Where about will you be making the commute from??

Lucille X

Hey Lucille!!

Thats cool! Sounds like we're in the same boat haha, I've decided to move out in my second year. I'm from Greenwich (South East London) but might stay with another family member from Brixton to cut down the commuting time! Where abouts would you be from?

Lauren x
Reply 5
I am starting in September 2016, BSc Mental Health Nursing. Anyone? XX
I'm starting this year, I'm studying human nutrition with a foundation year :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! I've just firmed my offer for first year Children's nursing! x
When will we get our term dates!!vi need to give to my job as soon as possible to apply for student leave
Reply 9
Original post by courtiiee27
When will we get our term dates!!vi need to give to my job as soon as possible to apply for student leave

Hey :smile: I looked for the term dates online https://termdates.co.uk/school-holidays-london-south-bank-university/ has next years term dates in, the uni website doesn't look like its been updated yet!
Original post by 11l0199
Hey :smile: I looked for the term dates online https://termdates.co.uk/school-holidays-london-south-bank-university/ has next years term dates in, the uni website doesn't look like its been updated yet!

Hi guys - the term dates can be found if you scroll down a little on the link that was given above: https://termdates.co.uk/school-holidays-london-south-bank-university/. Best of luck and look forward to seeing you all soon!
Heyyy I'm doing Human Nutrition too! But without a foundation year so we won't get to know each other 😭
Original post by louisetwidle

Congratulations Louise! Welcome to #teamLSBU see you in September! :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by tweediepie
Hey! I've just firmed my offer for first year Children's nursing! x

Hey I'm studying Children's Nursing too 😊 first year too x
Hey everyone! I'll be doing Therapeutic Radiography at LSBU :biggrin:
Anyone doing a 5 years part time Hons degree?
Hiya, I start my first year psychology (child development) degree this September.
Hi im Claudia and I'll be studying Theatre Technologies BA at LSBU starting September 2016! Ill be living in Mclaren house D block! Can't wait to start! :smile:
Hey everybody!

I'll be patrolling the premises of LSBU this year in a zorb running over hotties!

Hope to see you all around
Original post by alexterry28
Anyone doing a 5 years part time Hons degree?

I'm not but we can be friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending