The Student Room Group

Ladies: Dresses or shorts on a summers day?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by littlenorthernlass

:lolwut: Maybe...if you're wearing several sizes too small for you?:confused:

Sorry I should have been more specific hahah, my type of shorts are high waisted and denim. So when I sit down the button part thing would dig in my stomach no matter the size:smile:
Reply 41
Original post by ElaArslan
Sorry I should have been more specific hahah, my type of shorts are high waisted and denim. So when I sit down the button part thing would dig in my stomach no matter the size:smile:

Ouch :O
Shorts (less risk of exposure lol and waaay more practical)
Shorts... they're great.
Reply 44
Original post by georginarowley
Shorts (less risk of exposure lol and waaay more practical)

Exposure :rofl2:
Better still - I wouldn't object if a woman walked around in underwear/bikini or butt-naked during summer weather. :wink:
Original post by asif007
Better still - I wouldn't object if a woman walked around in underwear/bikini or butt-naked during summer weather. :wink:

Lol-I don't think any guy would object!!
Jeans because i hate my legs so much :frown:
Reply 48
Original post by Samonia
Jeans because i hate my legs so much :frown:

Don't :smile:
The world can't suffer the sight of my hideous knees, but then skirts aren't as free to move in. I'm always inside my room anyway, so hardly have to make the choice.
a mixture, but i prefer shorts with a nice little crop top as they are just easier.
Original post by Drex50
Don't :smile:

I'm trying slowly :smile:
skirt or shorts when it's hot out :cute:

... not that that really happens much in this dull grey weather we always have :emo:
I prefer to wear either skirts or dresses in warm weather, I don't really wear shorts I only maybe have one or two shorts and they don't get worn much, I find dresses and skirts are more comfortable
Dresses - I don't think I could ever pull of shorts lol - also - hijabis don't wear shorts lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by nomophobia
Dresses - I don't think I could ever pull of shorts lol - also - hijabis don't wear shorts lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is a hijabis a form of dress?
Reply 56
Original post by nomophobia

Posted from TSR Mobile

I demand that you answer me ^^
Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
Lol-I don't think any guy would object!!

Haha of course. :tongue: I do make an effort in the summer to get a girl butt naked when she comes over to my place. Lol :biggrin:
I just came to see how many males appeared in the poll...

Quick Reply

Latest