The Student Room Group

No motivation - advice pls

I'm halfway through my exams - 8 down, 8 to go - yet I'm suddenly struggling to revise? I've been revising since September so maybe I've just had enough of it idk. Any advice?

Scroll to see replies

what are your remaining subjects? do the usual thing and prioritise
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
what are your remaining subjects? do the usual thing and prioritise

Two history, maths calculator, all three sciences, english language and a Turkish a level 😒

I've tried but I think I'm getting lazy
If you've been revising since September that's really good! Maybe just take a day this half term just to refresh and then start again. Or if you're really struggling, make a list of things you are looking forward to doing once exams are over and keep adding to it (make it really random e.g. binge watch tv, sunbathe ANYTHING!)
:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ElaArslan
I'm halfway through my exams - 8 down, 8 to go - yet I'm suddenly struggling to revise? I've been revising since September so maybe I've just had enough of it idk. Any advice?
snapchat me we can revise together
Reply 5
Original post by georginarowley
If you've been revising since September that's really good! Maybe just take a day this half term just to refresh and then start again. Or if you're really struggling, make a list of things you are looking forward to doing once exams are over and keep adding to it (make it really random e.g. binge watch tv, sunbathe ANYTHING!)
:smile:

I've already taken so many days off from revising I'm getting worried🙄 But I shall do the list idea, it could motivate more. Thanks! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by jagger24
snapchat me we can revise together

Lmao soz, don't have snapchat
Reply 7
Lmao soz, don't have snapchat

its calm b
Reply 8

Get out in the sun :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Drex50
Get out in the sun :smile:

What sun? Can't see any sun in London
Reply 10
What sun? Can't see any sun in London

Grab your passport, I'm taking you to the med :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Drex50
Grab your passport, I'm taking you to the med :smile:

Can my boyfriend come too? Wouldn't be enjoyable without him hahah
Reply 12
baby keep it calm it will all be alright
Reply 13
Studying is not as bad as failing.
Two history, maths calculator, all three sciences, english language and a Turkish a level 😒

Turkish a level? gosh that sounds very demanding indeed. What are you thinking of doing in the future? If you're not doing medicine then it wouldn't hurt to have many Bs and Cs for GCSE, I would have thought
Reply 15
Can my boyfriend come too? Wouldn't be enjoyable without him hahah

You didn't mention the boyfriend !
Reply 16
Original post by shawn_o1
Turkish a level? gosh that sounds very demanding indeed. What are you thinking of doing in the future? If you're not doing medicine then it wouldn't hurt to have many Bs and Cs for GCSE, I would have thought

Well I'm turkish so it shouldn't be hard at all:smile:
Im planning to do architecture in the future
Original post by rkuni16
Studying is not as bad as failing.

Trueeeeeee
Well I'm turkish so it shouldn't be hard at all:smile:
Im planning to do architecture in the future

Trueeeeeee

nice monobrow x
Reply 18
Maybe you could think about what you want to do after your exams with whatever grades you require?

Yes! I know what you mean! I started a thread btw all about this its called something like 'Anyone else struggling to keep focused in GCSEs?'

Quick Reply

Latest