any answers much appreciated
Queen Mary
London metropolitan
City uni
Westminster uni
Middlessex uni
These are all good as I have these as my options too
And you should try their summer school or open days

London met had their summer school in summer which I applied for - it's free and is a taster for subjects the one in choosing is law - try looking in their website it will give a little more information.:smile:
Oxbridge. Go to the best Uni you can based on your grades.
You should also bear in mind whicch Uni you can see yourself being happy at.
Original post by Ria25
Queen Mary
London metropolitan
City uni
Westminster uni
Middlessex uni

I dont think a university becomes "good" just because YOU have them as your option.

Apart from QM (which is substandard) for law, im actually contemplating whether you are joking or being serious. Like genuinely.

OP; please dont take the list above seriously
These are the ones that are on the top lists I have visited them and have had friends who have done law and passed in these uni's . But after all with the grades you can always chose the top universities , such as Oxfrid and Cambridge
I didn't mean to offend you if it did .
I'm sorry
Reply 5
Original post by Ria25
Queen Mary
London metropolitan
City uni
Westminster uni
Middlessex uni

London met had their summer school in summer which I applied for - it's free and is a taster for subjects the one in choosing is law - try looking in their website it will give a little more information.:smile:

You're joking right?
Reply 6
Oxbridge, LSE, UCL, KCL, Bristol, Notts, Edinburgh, Durham

based on http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/courses/law/top-10-uk-universities-for-law-2017/?entry=5

They all have excellent reputations as well
Original post by Ria25
These are the ones that are on the top lists I have visited them and have had friends who have done law and passed in these uni's . But after all with the grades you can always chose the top universities , such as Oxfrid and Cambridge
I'm sorry

Just ignore him.
by the way I'm not joking
And yeah they are the top best .
Oxford - Cambridge
Durham - UCL - LSE
Nottingham - KCL - Bristol - maybe Warwick
Leeds - Exeter - York - Edinburgh - Manchester
Other RGs - a few others like Leicester/Kent

Ex-polys (including those mentioned in other list except QM)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Ria25
by the way I'm not joking
And yeah they are the top best .

They are all ex-polys ('cept QMQ). Good luck trying to get a decent TC with a degree from one of them.
Oxbridge > Durham/LSE/Bristol/Notts/KCL/UCL/Warwick/Edinburgh > Manchester/QMUL/Birmingham/Sheffield/Exeter/Leeds

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maridonna
They are all ex-polys ('cept QMQ). Good luck trying to get a decent TC with a degree from one of them.

True maybe I should reconsider the uni's and thank you
Original post by 999tigger
Just ignore him.

Why, what did i say that was so bad?

Original post by Ria25
I'm sorry

You did not offend me at all, sorry if my reply was rude.
Well I am (hopefully) going to be applying to Oxbridge - if my grades are good enough!
Original post by TSRFT8

It wasn't rude it was the poster at the start my way of explaining was a bit weird that all so it could have offended some people that's all
You didn't do anything - DW :smile:
Original post by TSRFT8

I got the impression the poster was a bit timid and new, so might be easily deterred. She doesnt have anything to apologise about.
please feel free to message me with any Qs about law. I am currently studying it at oxford and would encourage any prospective students to find out as much about what it entails as poss before applying. It is absolutely ****ing **** if you don't like it, but incredible if you do! Please find out beforehand!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending