The Student Room Group

GCSE OCR 21st Century B7 C7 P7 - W/C - Monday 20th June 2016

I decided to make this thread as I wanted everyone to prepare for these exams nice and early. Good luck everyone!

Scroll to see replies

Sometime during the half term I will list what I predict will come up on each of B7, C7 and not forgetting P7!
That's good to know. Thanks. I hope people will contribute to this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
That's good to know. Thanks. I hope people will contribute to this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you do this exam board?
Hey I'm doing these - absolutely bricking C7 but the other 2 should be ok
Original post by Speedbird129
Do you do this exam board?

Indeed, I do.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhM1801

Good luck. C7 is quite difficult to grasp.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just realised that you were Niamh. Hey Niamh. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

For us, C7 was taught in a way that nobody learnt very much so I'm going over the topics which I am weakest on and it feels like it is the first time encountering them!
For us, C7 was taught in a way that nobody learnt very much so I'm going over the topics which I am weakest on and it feels like it is the first time encountering them!

Lol. I get you. I feel the same way with P7 for some topics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck. C7 is quite difficult to grasp.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just realised that you were Niamh. Hey Niamh. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Indeed it is, hardly any of it made sense when we were taught it :s-smilie:

Aye it is me :tongue: Hey 'fine young man' 😂😂

Ooh unlucky! I mean we were taught it well it just made next to no sense to me at all! I had to revise the organic stuff for 2 days just to get my head around it and I've forgotten it all since :s-smilie:
Thing is, I love C7! Everything just makes sense and fits together. To be honest, the content of B7 is annoying though! :smile: SO much to do!
Indeed it is, hardly any of it made sense when we were taught it :s-smilie:

Aye it is me :tongue: Hey 'fine young man' 😂😂

Good luck with revision for that. Thanks for the compliment you 'feek'. I take it you are Irish ? Niamh is an Irish name right ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh unlucky! I mean we were taught it well it just made next to no sense to me at all! I had to revise the organic stuff for 2 days just to get my head around it and I've forgotten it all since :s-smilie:

Feek means gorgeous girl right ? That's what my Irish friend told me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A couple of months ago I was skimming through past threads on this course and found some resources that I think will be useful. I have got a word document for B7 (not sure how good it is) but feel free to use it to aid revision. I will rty and uplod more in due course.
Good luck with revision for that. Thanks for the compliment you 'feek'. I take it you are Irish ? Niamh is an Irish name right ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feek means gorgeous girl right ? That's what my Irish friend told me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. You're welcome :smile: and yeah the name is Irish and I have Irish background but I'm not Irish myself, I can speak a tiny little bit but it's really pointless stuff like "ólaim uisce" (I drink water) etc. I have no idea, although if your Irish friend told you then I'd say it's right. And thanks for the compliment! :h:
Thanks. You're welcome :smile: and yeah the name is Irish and I have Irish background but I'm not Irish myself, I can speak a tiny little bit but it's really pointless stuff like "ólaim uisce" (I drink water) etc. I have no idea, although if your Irish friend told you then I'd say it's right. And thanks for the compliment! :h:

No worries. I'd thought I return the favour. Lol. That's a good ice breaker 'olaim uisce'. Lmao.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Does anyone have any good revision sources? I have barely started my revision for the 7s
Original post by g3ob
Does anyone have any good revision sources? I have barely started my revision for the 7s

PM me your email address and I will try and send some P7 resources to you. I dont own them btw!.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending