The Student Room Group

Girls what do you think of self introduction like this?

I took a quick peep at my friend's ok cupid profile and he self describes himself like .... this

I am under the impression that he is trying to behave like an ******** because he thinks it works.

Scroll to see replies

Sounds like a beta
Reply 2
Original post by HucktheForde
I took a quick peep at my friend's ok cupid profile and he self describes himself like .... this

I am under the impression that he is trying to behave like an ******** because he thinks it works.

I would never date someone as rude as that who thinks they can talk to people like that. It won't work.
He needs to get a personality check. There's no need for him to be rude
He sounds like a dirty *******
Reply 5
Your friend should hopefully get the **** kicked out of him soon
I see he has hit the rebellious and edgy phase that most of us go through when we are 14.
Original post by queen-bee
He needs to get a personality check. There's no need for him to be rude

Original post by mero22
I would never date someone as rude as that who thinks they can talk to people like that. It won't work.

I think he was influenced by things like bad guys get laid most. But seriously, in real life you are attracted to man like that?
Reply 8
I think he was influenced by things like bad guys get laid most. But seriously, in real life you are attracted to man like that?

No, I'd a reject guy like that instantly because he presents himself as really mean and judgemental.
(edited 7 years ago)
Who the **** does this guy think he is?
Cringe. He's going to have a lot of lonely nights on his hands.

Omg. That profile is yours isn't it :rofl;

So sad.

Cringing so hard rn :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Absolute turn off, I don't think it would work at all and would be surprised if any woman had fallen for that.
Original post by Twinpeaks
Omg. That profile is yours isn't it :rofl;

So sad.

No it isnt :facepalm:

now i regret saying its my friend's . Ok its actually just some random guys one i came across
(edited 7 years ago)

Makes me want to vomit.

Far from it
:eek: :unimpressed: :eyeball: :motz: :noway:
Interesting...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending