The Student Room Group

PIXL Edexcel GCSE Maths 2016 - Predicted Paper

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L0st45
I did indeed.
Yes, get in there!
Is the PIXL Edexcel GCSE Maths 2016 Predicted Paper actually accurate at all? It's just I've never heard of it and it might be quite useful to me if its accurate! Someone please tell me how accurate it is? :smile:
Original post by tnk191
Has anybody got the pixl paper then???? Time runnin out plz

my school provided me with it, its a paid paper cant get it for free
Original post by King_ajk
my school provided me with it, its a paid paper cant get it for free

I got it online yesterday. :smile:
Original post by SkyeAmber
Is the PIXL Edexcel GCSE Maths 2016 Predicted Paper actually accurate at all? It's just I've never heard of it and it might be quite useful to me if its accurate! Someone please tell me how accurate it is? :smile:

I think they tend to be fairly accurate. PiXl is a company that schools can pay to provide them with things such as predicted papers. They look through all previous years papers and look at patterns, topics that haven't come up recently and topic which usually come up and use that to generate a paper.

I would say it's probably worth while doing, even is it doesn't turn out to be accurate it is made up of previous questions so it's still good revision!
(edited 7 years ago)
Here it is guys

PIXL june 2016 paper 1 prediction
Original post by L0st45
I was given a PIXl Predicted 2016 Maths GCSE Edexcel paper today.

I completed the June 2016 predicted paper 1 and got 98/100.
I am in the middle of doing paper 2.

May 2016 P1 predicted I got 99/100.
Am doing paper 2 next week.
Original post by Student2580
I completed the June 2016 predicted paper 1 and got 98/100.
I am in the middle of doing paper 2.

May 2016 P1 predicted I got 99/100.
Am doing paper 2 next week.

Could you please link me to some of those papers please. Thanks man
Hey!

Has the pixl paper been released for the new spec (the first exams in 2017)

Don't suppose you (or anyone else) has been given the paper 2 prediction after the paper 1 exam?
Original post by Jazzy_j_
Don't suppose you (or anyone else) has been given the paper 2 prediction after the paper 1 exam?
nope, sorry.
Original post by Jazzy_j_

i'll find out in skl tmrw
Original post by phat-chewbacca
Hi There,

Does anyone have the PIXL Edexcel GCSE Maths 2016 - Predicted Paper. Please me know ASAP.

You can get free non calc and calculator pixl predicted papers for edexcel, ocr and aqa on website:

onmaths.com
Original post by Jade200015
You can get free non calc and calculator pixl predicted papers for edexcel, ocr and aqa on website:

onmaths.com
Thanks!
I just did the pixl 2016 MAY calculator paper that's predicted for next week and it wasn't hard at all...my teachers said the real exam will be more challenging :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mxskaan
I just did the pixl 2016 MAY calculator paper that's predicted for next week and it wasn't hard at all...my teachers said the real exam will be more challenging :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you got a link to the paper?
Original post by mxskaan

Posted from TSR Mobile

do you know where I can get it?
Reply 77
Original post by mxskaan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Predicted papers are usually good for getting a general picture of the topics that will come up. But they're usually much easier than the real thing.

I've got a feeling that there will be a few tricky A/A* questions in the calculator paper. To prepare for these it's best to look at the end of past papers (GCSE/IGCSE) and at the "badly answered" papers at the bottom of this link.
Hey!

Has the pixl paper been released for the new spec (the first exams in 2017)?

Quick Reply

Latest