The Student Room Group

Anyone else struggling to keep focused in GCSE revision?

This half term is great. Don't get me wrong. I have caught up on tons of sleep and relaxed. But something I've found is I've lost my momentum. During the exams so far I have done really well (I think) and I was revising every night. This was good - though very stressful! And now I've been doing maximum 2 hours a day. I'm scared I've fallen out of the loop. Anyone else feel this way?
Original post by willsp8
This half term is great. Don't get me wrong. I have caught up on tons of sleep and relaxed. But something I've found is I've lost my momentum. During the exams so far I have done really well (I think) and I was revising every night. This was good - though very stressful! And now I've been doing maximum 2 hours a day. I'm scared I've fallen out of the loop. Anyone else feel this way?

Phew, I thought I was the only one :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by katodizzle
Phew, I thought I was the only one :smile:

Nope :smile:
Original post by willsp8
Nope :smile:

I'm really struggling to focus, I have 14 exams left in total, 7 exams next week. :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by katodizzle
I'm really struggling to focus, I have 14 exams left in total, 7 exams next week. :frown:

I luckily have only 7 left and 5 next week (2 the following) but these are some of the hardest for me - Science Additional x3; History Germany and Medicine; and Maths Calc :frown:
Welcome to crew! :redface:
Reply 6
Original post by willsp8
I luckily have only 7 left and 5 next week (2 the following) but these are some of the hardest for me - Science Additional x3; History Germany and Medicine; and Maths Calc :frown:

I'm possibly over thinking it and I will be fine by next week. Is it just me or does anyone work better under pressure. I find I can cover and consolidate so much on the day before the exam - perhaps I'm blessed.
Original post by willsp8

Yeah I still have 3 Japanese exams, 3 History exams, maths calc, 2 RE exams and 4 additional science exams (bio and physics) and English language :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest